Suggested Mortgage Broker - Inner Melbourne

Hi All,

Does anyone have any suggestions for mortgage brokers? I'm located in inner Melbourne. This is for my 1st purchase (PPoR), a bit unsure about going with one of the large franchisors like MortgageChoice.

There are a number of good brokers on this site, perhaps read their posts to get a feel
for them.

I use P.T. Bear and have been very happy with his service and level of knowledge.

PT Bear and Rolf Schaefer would be my recommendations. I am familiar with their style and work and wouldn't even consider going past either of them.

This is not meant to be a slur on the other Melbourne Brokers - I just like these guys!

Hi All,

Does anyone have any suggestions for mortgage brokers? I'm located in inner Melbourne. This is for my 1st purchase (PPoR), a bit unsure about going with one of the large franchisors like MortgageChoice.

I have used Rolf Schaefer and was very happy with his services and team.

Pete, it might also help if you know what you're after even before you talk to a broker.

e.g. do you want interest only with offset, which would be my choice for a PPOR loan? Fixed or floating? Why? (Usually depending on whether you plan on refinancing during the fixed period.)
Alex

Back