suspenseful orangutan movie_- Help please

I am trying to find the name of a suspenseful orangutan movie.
The details are fuzzy but the basic plot follows.

A man is in a jungle surrounded by a group of orangutans who are out to get him. He may have incited the animals by killing a member.

Perhaps the guy was lost or was in an aircraft crash. The orangutans end up the victors
The movie was probably made in the 1940/50s.

If don't have sufficient details to do a sensible google search so if anyone can recall a a name or relevant detail , that would be great.

I tried doing a search for l orangutans on somersoft but no luck:rolleyes:

Its a very good movie which I can highly recommend. usually movies are often repeated but i have only seen this once .Its also annoying that after many searches I can t even recall the name

I am trying to find the name of a suspenseful orangutan movie.
The details are fuzzy but the basic plot follows.

A man is in a jungle surrounded by a group of orangutans who are out to get him. He may have incited the animals by killing a member.

Perhaps the guy was lost or was in an aircraft crash. The orangutans end up the victors
The movie was probably made in the 1940/50s.

If don't have sufficient details to do a sensible google search so if anyone can recall a a name or relevant detail , that would be great.

I tried doing a search for l orangutans on somersoft but no luck:rolleyes:

What about joining a movie forum site and asking there. Just a point - are you sure it's ornagutans? They are usually gentle creatures - could it be gorillas or chimps instead? Of course there's no accounting for hollywood license when it comes to making a movie so it could well be ornagutans - it was just a thought on my part. Good luck.

You could also try asking at ZooBeat
Zoobeat definitely has the Sim' touch... an email with the title "geoffw, Recent Forum Posts from InvestEd".

(btw, Outlook doesn't seem to interpret the html correctly- and interesting that the html has the Google Analytics code)

Zoobeat definitely has the Sim' touch... an email with the title "geoffw, Recent Forum Posts from InvestEd".

(btw, Outlook doesn't seem to interpret the html correctly- and interesting that the html has the Google Analytics code)

Yeah, I discovered those problems - sorry :(

That's the problem with cutting and pasting code from another site at 1am ... sometimes miss a couple of items to be renamed.

I'm was also surprised that Outlook had problems with the HTML email ... I thought if anything, Thunderbird (which I use) would have problems where Outlook didn't. I think I've found what the problem is - but it's annoying to fix.

I'm also not sure why it insists on adding the Google code - that's not supposed to be there.

*sigh*

So much for getting getting things done after hours to limit impact on the site.

FYI - I decided to ditch the HTML formatting completely. Although the resulting emails are a little more cluttered with the URLs listed separately and not hidden behind links, it avoids any potential problems with email clients not being able to view them. It also gets rid of that Google tracking code.

Probably a good idea Sim'.

Though I must apologise. It's obvious, from the fact that I received that email, that I haven't visited in over a month.

I spend too much time in this zoo :D

Back