Sydney Cashflow game - 24/07/2004

Hi gang,

It's time for a cashflow game again! (Maybe we should run this as regular thing like Brissy...)

Details are as follows:

Date: 24/07/2004
Time: 13:00 - 18:00
Venue: Roxbury Hotel
Address: 182 St Johns Rd Glebe NSW 2037

Friends, guests and kids are all welcome!! :D

If you have a copy of the game/s (CF101/CF202/CF for kids), please bring it/them along to share with others. :)

If you don't have the game, tis ok too just come along. If you wish to own a copy of the game/s, contact me or MG!!

Please RSVP by 10/07/2004.

You bewdy!

Good on ya Yuch
I've been waiting for this after reading so much about the game. Sorry for leaving it to the last minute to reply (lol) but I'LL BE THERE!
Thanks

Yuch,

I would love to come - if it was only on another wekend. Unfortunately I will be in Melb.

I hope it is a huge success so you hold it again soon!!

Cheers mate,

Is it to late to RSVP?

Hi Yuch,

I've heard a lot about this game on the propertyinvesting forum. My husband and I would love to play- although we've no experience in the game, just a little property investing experience! Is it ok for us to join you?

Regards,
Kirsten

I'm sure I answer for Yuch.

We have a cashflow game in Canberra in less than two weeks.

In that game, we certainly would welcome people who have not played before.

For myself- it was playing a game of Cashflow which made MrsW realise what the "game" I was playing in real life was all about.

And it's a game in which people can learn about the investment game, about themselves (and their risk profile), abouy others, and about financial statements (boring but essential!)

Yuch

I would like to RSVP for the cashflow game. Can I also bring a friend along? I hope it's not to late to RSVP for the game? If it's not to late, do we need to bring anything with us?

Cheers

Jody

Hi Yuch

Great! I will be bringing my friend Danielle as well. We are both newbies to the game.

Looking forward to playing and meeting like minded people. Have a great day.

Cheers

Jody :)

x2 attending

Hi Yuch,

MY partner and I would like to attend on Saturday, Hope it is not too late. We both have heard of the game, but have not played before. We have been referred by Karina (who also has not played before.)

Hope to see you there!

Ferda & Ender

G'day Yuch,

I could end up being a late starter (yes, I'm still in Sydney at this point) but just not sure..... So, let me say

"Expect me when you see me" (and, if I'm there, I'll bring an extra Cashflow 101)

Regards,

Back