Sydney Meetup - Sat 30 Aug 2014

Hey hey,

How was the turnout? Ok so different venue

I'll organise another for early October. Any suggestions on location?

Just keep trying until you find one that works.

My in-laws are coming to stay for a few weeks in September, so we'll have some baby-sitters ... means I'll be able to do a Chatswood RSL meetup later next month too.

Think they will still be here early October, so hopefully I'll be able to make your next meetup too nhg.

We were going to come - was staying at a hotel about 50m away, however hubby had other plans and we ended up drinking and dancing in a caravan at the Newtown hotel :confused:

It's a room in the pub called the purple onion caravan - the side wall is actually from a caravan. Great place for a small party .

I vote next somersoft meeting should be in the van. Lizzie can bring some Polkolbin purple... Or is that garlic... Hmmm anyway :)

Grat night. Great meeting the oldioes (I mean regulars) and the newby's as well.

BBQ sounds great Dave. I'm in for anytime except school holidays.:D

Far away places keep beckoning. :D

Great to catch up at Parramatta but I agree, it was much too noisy. When and where will the next ones be so I can put them in the diary?

I second Dooleys, pretty convenient location by car or train. And great place to get a meal or a coffee/cake without it being too noisy.

Will be good to catch up .

Still yet to meet and say hi to Skater , as well as some of the other regulars who weren't regulars back in the SIG days

Couldn't make this one as I was having a weekend away ...:eek:

Cliff

Will be good to catch up .

Still yet to meet and say hi to Skater , as well as some of the other regulars who weren't regulars back in the SIG days

Couldn't make this one as I was having a weekend away ...:eek:

Cliff

If I remember rightly, you were going to pop into Willmot many years ago while we were reno'ing. I'm not sure what happened, but it seemed we never got to meet.:p

Hey,

Any meetups in the works? Would like to make them a little more regular. Maybe once a month.

I was just about to post a meetup at the Chatswood RSL on Wed 1st Oct ... will put it up later today.

Back