Tassie Investors group meeting with Rolf Schaefer

Hi everyone,

I'd just like to say a huge thank you to Rolf Schaefer for making the effort to visit Hobart and talk at the first Tassie investors group meeting yesterday.

Rolf's knowledge as a mortgage broker is hard to beat & I'm sure everyone from the beginner to the most experienced investor who attended yesterday got something of value out of his talk.

We had a great attendance, about 26 I think, which far exceeded our expectations.

We will keep you informed on the next meeting.

Regards,

Pete

Hi everyone,

I'd just like to say a huge thank you to Rolf Schaefer for making the effort to visit Hobart and talk at the first Tassie investors group meeting yesterday.

Rolf's knowledge as a mortgage broker is hard to beat & I'm sure everyone from the beginner to the most experienced investor who attended yesterday got something of value out of his talk.

We had a great attendance, about 26 I think, which far exceeded our expectations.

We will keep you informed on the next meeting.

Regards,

Pete

Yes, thanks Rolf for your time, knowledge and support - having a guest speaker like Rolf was a great way to start our meetings. I think we'll probably have a few more people joining Somersoft now too.

And thanks to Pete for doing most of the organising for the venue, the projector and the excellent food. Everything ran very smoothly in the end. In fact you did such a good job that you should probably do it again next time :D

John.

Back