Teenage Investors

Hi all

Just wanted to know if there were any other teenage investors on here up to about 20 or so, so i could talk to people more my own age rather than just putting my two cents in anywhere! :p

...little sk8er...

Hey I am 18 , I havent purchased a property yet , but im eagrly saving too . Maybe if their were a few younger people around we could maybe meet up sometime . Just a thought

Hey im pretty new to the board and a noob for the most part but i currently own 2 IP's at 22 having bought the first one when i was 18,so if ya wanna give me a yell i wouldnt mind at all. :)

hey everyone

lol your not old!

well i'm 14 so of course i haven't started investing at this point in time but i am saving and do have a part time job

ill contact you guys soon

Little Sk8er, I often find myself marvelling at your hold on grammar, and wonder whether you are much older, or an alter ego of Sk8er senior. :)

As for your investing ambitions, let me say something I wish someone would have said to me many moons ago. It is a quote I believe I read in one of John McGrath's books. When he was stuggling not knowing whether he was old enough to get into real estate sales, an old timer said to him,

"If you are good enough, you are old enough"

Remember that L'l Skater. Just keep taking a methodical, logical, and creative approach to supply and demand for property, and you'll get good enough, soon enough.

Talk to as many people as you can. Learn not only to look people warmly in the eyes, but to look deep into their eyes and souls, and feel what they are feeling, feel what they want, what is important to them. In short, learn what people want by feeling what they want, and that will lead you to being a master salesperson.

But don't stop there. Learn what people truly need, by feeling what is within their hearts, even before they realize it themselves, and that will set you on the road to being a master human.

Onwards and Upwards L'l Sk8ter.
And may all your busters be on soft concrete or ice. ;)

thefirstbruce said:
Little Sk8er, I often find myself marvelling at your hold on grammar, and wonder whether you are much older, or an alter ego of Sk8er senior. :)
Hi TFB, she does indeed have a good hold on grammar (she is in all the top classes, so I would expect that) & no, she is definately 14. Certainly NOT an alter ego of me. :eek:

She is a normal Teenager with all the normal problems that Teenagers have, but she understands the investment world better than most adults (except, of course, those that are out there doing if for real) as we have shared with the children everything we have been through and are doing. She only gets on here occasionally & scans the threads to see if there is something she is interested in. Other than that her internet time is spent talking to other Teens on MSN.

thefirstbruce said:

Trust me i'm 14...Why would i ever want to pretend i'm "her" age!

And as for the "problem's" of "usual" 14 year old's goes i have a lot of them...:D

Hi Ska8er's x2. Hmmmmmm....this is interesting..... Sk8er senior replies at 5.40am, and Sk8er junior replies at 8.20am. What would Freud make of this?

Senior is a net junkie?
Junior is a slack sleepie head? Or was out jogging at 5.30am.?

:D

thefirstbruce said:
Hi Ska8er's x2. Hmmmmmm....this is interesting..... Sk8er senior replies at 5.40am, and Sk8er junior replies at 8.20am. What would Freud make of this?
You Queenslanders. You think that you're the centre of the world, and of the time zone :D

Skater senior posted at a much more reasonable 6:40AM Sydney time. It's probably the only time she gets a chance at the net- before the kids wake up.

geoffw said:
You Queenslanders. You think that you're the centre of the world, and of the time zone :D

Skater senior posted at a much more reasonable 6:40AM Sydney time. It's probably the only time she gets a chance at the net- before the kids wake up.
Almost right Geoff. Actually I logged on at 6.00am & got off around 7.00am. The whole family had training this morning, so were on skates at 7.30am & as soon as we walked back in the door, daughter went & logged on.

I'm usually on first thing in the morning as its the only time I can call mine, & then spasmodically during the day if I get time. The kids usually fight for it after school.

geoffw said:

Hey Geoff, sorry for the momentary egocentricity. Thought I was back living in the Eastern burbs of Sydney for a moment.

The dreaded triangle of Sydney, Canberra, and Melbourne still thinks nothing significant happens outside.

I am all for daylight saving in Qld. It isn't great when day breaks at 4.30am.

I hope QLD stays how it is. I holiday up there and one of lifes little treats is puting the clock back as you cross the boarder. Great stuff.

I know plenty of people up there and they all reckoned they hated daylight saving as most Queenslanders do stuff in the mornings up there before it gets too hot. With daylight saving, no time anymore.

I like daylight saving in NSW though.

See ya's.

thefirstbruce said:

Senior is a net junkie?
Junior is a slack sleepie head? Or was out jogging at 5.30am.?

:D

yep senior is a net junkie and no i'm not a sleepie head (when the holidays are over anyways...) i was up at 6am for skating!!! and i replied when we got home

Back