temporary fencing - Perth

I require 5 metres of temp fencing for 3 days. Phoned many rent a fence companies, unfortunately they seem to all only quote minimum 50 metres and minimum of one month which will cost $450.

Anyone got any other suggestions/cheaper options??

Thanks
MTR:)

You i was just about to post a similar top.

But in my case its for a tenant who has requested fencing as the backyard is open to the front and he doesn't feel its safe for his child (unit is in a quiet cul-de-sac).

I was quoted $600 from a fence supplier, but as i am subdividing and will ultimately re-fence the property, i don't want to spend much if i don't have to.

So long story short, found some good temporary fencing on the bunnings site. Looks like you can get a 5m setup for less than $200.

I require 5 metres of temp fencing for 3 days. Phoned many rent a fence companies, unfortunately they seem to all only quote minimum 50 metres and minimum of one month which will cost $450.

Anyone got any other suggestions/cheaper options??

Thanks
MTR:)

Rottweiler and 6 meters of chain?

Rottweiler and 6 meters of chain?

It is to keep neighbour's rottweller while we put up the colour bond fencing, this is not a joke:(

Please no one ask me anymore questions about this, because you wont believe it if I told you, and the more I think about it the more I think I am going nuts:eek:

That's what happens when your neighbour is probably a bikie, problem is now he wants to be my friend, 1 hour 30 minutes later and I have his life story, by the way he is also a tattoo artist, let me know if you want tatts at mates rates

A couple of nights in doggy day care should do the trick. 30 bucks a day.

Thats What i did for my tenants when replacing the fence.

That's what happens when your neighbour is probably a bikie, problem is now he wants to be my friend, 1 hour 30 minutes later and I have his life story, by the way he is also a tattoo artist, let me know if you want tatts at mates rates

Sounding Dodgier by the minute :D

Yes, but you never know, I may need a tough guy down the track if I end up a shonky builder trying to rip me off:p

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Attachments

• lawd.jpg
    lawd.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 62
It is to keep neighbour's rottweller while we put up the colour bond fencing, this is not a joke:(

Please no one ask me anymore questions about this, because you wont believe it if I told you, and the more I think about it the more I think I am going nuts:eek:

Come on MTR, out with it! What's going on?

Back