Thank you Political Correctness

In what is easily the most vile news story this year, young girls were sold into sex slavery and authorities did nothing about for fear of 'appearing racist'.

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/coffee...-is-the-i-was-only-obeying-orders-of-our-age/

What kind of world do we live in where the fear of labels is more important than the protection of children? In the words of Professor Farnsworth:

113685686_iDontWantToLiveOnThisPlanetAnymoreLandscape_answer_2_xlarge.png

My politics are (mostly) Far Left, but I have no compassion whatsoever for anyone involved in this, including the report writers. I hope they all suffer the most egregious harm to their person anyone could possibly imagine in their worst nightmares.

Have to agree with your main point, Mr F. I worked in an environment where it was almost impossible to communicate about our work because PC was so rife.

At the same time, there is a point where a good balance can be achieved. That's when the motive is respect for others, rather than fear of what others think.

I'm fairly liberal in my views (prisoners' rights, etc.) but when it comes to people (male or female, it doesn't matter) that sexually abuse children, all that goes straight out the window.

Anyone that does that to children deserves no mercy whatsoever. When authorities suspect it is happening and do nothing, or worse, cover it up, they make themselves a part of the crime.

There no words to describe how incredibly vile and disgusting those people are. It's making me so angry just thinking about it.

In what is easily the most vile news story this year, young girls were sold into sex slavery and authorities did nothing about for fear of 'appearing racist'.

Pakistani or Arabs probably - the vile custom of forcing children to marry their cousins. Happening in Sydney right now.

The vile custom of forcing children to marry their cousins. Happening in Sydney right now.

Yes, it is. And this is where we can start to expand our awareness and stand-by our expectations.
I heard of a 15 year old who kept running away from the family-friend husband. She was born in Australia! Professional adult Australian women turned a blind-eye because they didn't want to interfere with 'the custom'.

I'm all for multi-culturalism but this aint it.

Anyone that does that to children deserves no mercy whatsoever. When authorities suspect it is happening and do nothing said:
Unfortunately with regards to child abuse seems to be a common pattern, goes on for years and cover up, just have to look at some recent cases covered by media.

I don't know how long it took the Catholic Church to admit/apologise, in fact there has been evidence where they just transferred a priest who was a child abuser to a different Parish just to continue abusing other children.

There was a 60min show about this a few months ago. Victim was aussie born and perpetrator is roaming free in Sydney somewhere near Auburn

Pakistani or Arabs probably - the vile custom of forcing children to marry their cousins. Happening in Sydney right now.

Any farmer can tell you what happens when animals become inbred. They are stupid and mad. Actually explains a lot if you think about it.

See ya's.

There was a 60min show about this a few months ago. Victim was aussie born and perpetrator is roaming free in Sydney somewhere near Auburn

Are they actually forced? I have heard they accept it and that it has been happening for centuries. Apparently, they do it to keep the money in the family. I agree with TopCropper: explains a lot.

Any farmer can tell you what happens when animals become inbred. They are stupid and mad.

Yeah you're right. But hang on, we were doing the same thing not all that long ago too - and more likely to happen with royalty.

Guess we'd better stay on topic or we'll all get wiped :) - i.e. about the age and powerlessness of the girls vs political correctness of the bystanders.

Are they actually forced? I have heard they accept it and that it has been happening for centuries. Apparently, they do it to keep the money in the family. I agree with TopCropper: explains a lot.

Not everyone accepts it. Some try to run away but their families won't take them back. Others get locked up like birds in a cage. They see themselves as Australian.
Some are fine and happy, sure.

Back