The King of Pop is dead. MJ dies age 50.

From all reports Michael Jackson has died age 50 from a heart attack.

Grew up listening to his music, had bucket loads of talent and was an amazing singer.
Obviously fame got to his head and turned out being somewhat of a fruitcake, but a legend nonetheless.

RIP Michael Jackson.

Not "all reports"... TMZ said it, and everybody else is citing them. I've seen other reports that he was revived before being taken to hospital, so I'm treating reports with great caution at this stage... He certainly seems to have had a heart attack, but I'm not convinced he's died.

I can't believe this - if it is true.
And it's not the fact that he is dead.
It is the honest fact that I was thinking yesterday about MJ dying or being dead since I had not heard any news of him for some time.

The things you hear on SS eh? :)

Maybe I'm in the wrong profession. I'm off to become a psychic. :D

i heard it was rumoured ... i'll wait for the official reports. maybe it was the thought of all those performances required to dig himself out of massive debt.

i agree that he was extremely talented - but ...

Yeah, Associated Press are now saying he's dead; sounds pretty official now. I trust AP more than TMZ. ;)

Rockstar:
I can't believe this - if it is true.
And it's not the fact that he is dead.
It is the honest fact that I was thinking yesterday about MJ dying or being dead since I had not heard any news of him for some time.

No waaaay! I just finished an assignment on him! Incredible news.

Whatever became of his personal life and sanity, the guy had incredible musical talent, and while I certainly wouldn't aspire to be like him, what I'd give for even a fraction of that talent.

GP

I can't believe the news. not like it wasn't totally unexpected but still a massive shock.

I am have been a diehard fan since watching thriller as 7 year old when it came out and very saddened by the news.

Very sad for his children and family.

It is a pity there will not be any more performances for it is the performances he gave that threw him to the top of the worlds stage.

OSS

may his victims now find peace........

i couldnt give a toss about about him alive or dead frankly.........money bought his freedom! should have died in prison in my view.

Just a profile, human studies thingy Rockstar. He loved to perform, he is/was on the record as being so at home on the stage, singing/dancing..performing.

Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett and Jeff Goldblum all passing on the same day.

Tragic tragic day in the showbiz world and for all of their fans.

Regards
Marty

Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett and Jeff Goldblum all passing on the same day.

Tragic tragic day in the showbiz world and for all of their fans.
The Jeff Goldblum news is not confirmed. Let's hope the news is a sham as is being bandied about.

Regards
Marty

oh well. my neighbour died 2 weeks ago. she was rotary veteran.

no media release for her and probably made more of a "difference"

move along - people die every day.

Back