The Property Millionaires Next Door

Your Investment Property magazine has released a special publication titled "The Property Millionaires Next Door" and it is available at newsagents now.

This is a compilation of property success stories which has appeared in YIP magazine over the last few years. It contains 25 stories and it makes a very interesting publication.

The success stories are categorised as
1. Investing on a low income
2. Strategies for the risk averse
3. Higher risk, higher reward strategies
4. Investing after a setback
5. Mixed strategies

Priced at $12.95, it is value for money and a collecting material. Those who already subscribe YIP magazine won't get much new information though.

I am quite surprised that purchasing Defence Housing properties was quite a popular option among some of them. :)

Perhaps the next edition can include NRAS investors as well.

I am quite surprised that purchasing Defence Housing properties was quite a popular option among some of them. :)

My first IP was a defence property.

It's done quite well for me over the years. For a beginner it's good to have the hands off, set and forget.

It's been a civvie for a few years now and has continued to perform steadily.

has anyone got a copy of this???

was thinking of buying to see if I can learn something

but most of the stories in other mags are average joe buys 2 x $800k neg geared properties,, now he owns $1.6m, he is a millionaire!!! which doesnt really impress me

has anyone got a copy of this???

was thinking of buying to see if I can learn something

but most of the stories in other mags are average joe buys 2 x $800k neg geared properties,, now he owns $1.6m, he is a millionaire!!! which doesnt really impress me

That's why investors buy into high-end Banks that pay above 9.5% fully franked,and as long as people outlay 1.6 mill of "OPM" then Pareto rule works day in day out..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle

We got one in WA. Here are two reasons we went for defense.
1. We are in Sydney. Got 3 kids under 6. I don't want to fly there in next 20 years time.
2. PM fees in WA is way too high! So DHA's 16.5% didn't seem bad at all.

Are you serious about being charged 16.5%? It seems more like a Coffin Cheaters or Gypsy Jokers rate.

Usury at its worst, all in the name of patriotism.
You pay that much so that you
- never get a phone call about leaking tap
- get new replacement for failed equipment (Eg: Oven, air-con, heater..etc)
- get new carpet & paint at the end
- get no change in tenancy related fees or vacancies

Are you serious about being charged 16.5%? It seems more like a Coffin Cheaters or Gypsy Jokers rate.

Usury at its worst, all in the name of patriotism.

Thats cheaper than what the PMs for regular places are charging.

Most are 9.35% plus letting fee plus incoming/outgoing condition reports fees plus inspection fee plus tenant renewal fee plus postage fee plus annual report fee plus bum scratching fee plus plus plus etc etc

this special issue is a bit like a compilation of successful investors who were already mentioned in the usual monthly editions. so if you subscribe to the magazine regularly, you may be reading repeated stories.

I bought the magazine cos I am not a regular reader. I purchase the magazine according to how the articles interest me.

Yes, as a subscriber I can confirm that this issue is a compilation. For those who enjoy such stories, this is a good reading. And of course these magazine articles don't always paint the whole picture.

I subscribe to these magazines as they are quite cheap to subscribe than buy at new stands. But some issues don't carry anything of interest.

Its the fear factor, adverts take any risk out of the equation, this is the attraction. Not something I would ever touch, don't shoot me, but I call a spade a shovel;)

Defence Housing advertise a lot with them also

As a paying advertiser/supporter of the Magazine like many others, you'd want some success stories told. Some stories in the magazines mention an investment group by name, some just mention a club or network, whilst others have nothing at all.

Back