The Ultimate Showgirl.

Took the trouble and strife to see Kylie Minogue and her Show Girl Tour last night at her first Perth concert.

What a fantastic performance. The Ultimate Show Girl. Very professional performance. Great Stage and state of the art lighting effects.

If you have the opportunity to go and see it, you wont be disappointed.

She knows how to put on a show!

I love music and I admire our Kylie's achievements.

but I would rather slam my head in a car door than sit through a show like that.:D :D :D :D :D

I'd go and see her. I'd go and see Delta too. David Grey, wonder if they are coming to Tamworth?

Gee there is a lot of rubbish music about now though. What happened to the eighties sound?

See ya's.

I'd go and see her. I'd go and see Delta too. David Grey, wonder if they are coming to Tamworth?

Gee there is a lot of rubbish music about now though. What happened to the eighties sound?

See ya's.

David Gray is fantastic - especially the White Ladder Album - is in my top 5 alltime favourite list!

He made it in his bedroom. Couldn't get the drumkit up the stairs so it plays from the ground floor.

Cheers,

I saw her when she was in Sydney. Fantastic show. One thing that I wasn't used to was an intermission which therefore meant a longer show. Most acts I've been to usually only go for about 1hr 15 mins, but Kylie went on for a couple of hours all up. Money well spent.

I have heard great things about her show... apparently a cirque du soleil style performace going on during the costume changes etc and AMAZING costumes.

Glad everyone had a great time... you were patient and I hear she is getting lots of love and support from the crowds now she is stronger (a big roar when she took off a head dress and the crowd saw her new 'do')

:D

"new do" is maybe more a "redo".... looks great anyhoo

Last edited:
Rixter I saw Kylie's show on tuesday night at the Burswood Dome and it was a stunning presentation and the whole thing was very slick. Kylie is an amazing talent and I loved 'Over the Rainbow'!!

I had an issue with the sound quality generally though. I was sitting in the grandstand (not sure if it was worse there) and I was really disappointed with the clarity. couldn't believe how much echo/reverberation there was.

Tickets were $138 each so I was expecting good sound.

Tizzy

I had the same problem with the sound at U2.

Back to Kylie. I think her shows need to be spectacular because IMHO without them she isn't much. She doesn't have the strongest voice.

I hear from reliable sources her boyfriend was due to come to Australia for Christmas and four days ago his trip was cancelled.

Cheers

CK

Back