thermal fogging?

I have an IP that was previously owned by smokers. I've been making good headway on the smell by painting and cleaning everything with tricleanium (amazing what that gets out!), but have been doing some research on what else I can do to eliminate the smell and have found something called thermal fogging.

As far as I can tell, this involves fumigating the house with an odor eating agent.

Has anyone come across this before? I can't seem to find any companies in Australia who perform this service under the name thermal fogging. Perhaps it's called something else here?

Right up my alley this question actually:

Ozone machine is what you need...... I have used them when working in the US....I'm 100% sure they are available here....Best option maybe is to try a full service car detailing outlet.....some detailers probably wont know what it is but I am sure someone will locally depending where you live.

Machines sizes vary.

Forget deodorizers etc, they are merely masking agents...

Here you go:

Perhaps ask this business if they have sold a machine locally in your area:
http://www.ozoneindustries.com.au/

They definitely work I promise if the machine is good...

Cheers,

i have in the past scrubbed the entire home with sugar soap (liquid) and a squugee mop, become like new , ps i used a bucket and soft broom to do the scrubbing,

Back