This month's API

LOL. I only want to read the articles on the SS members :)

Not interested in the rest of the rubbish they have in there.
(My view after buying one magazine a few years ago.... there are much more amazing stories on SS that haven't been beat up).

Same here!

I haven't bought that mag in many years, but this morning I went down to the newsagent & bought the May issue.

Besides, it's tax deductable. :D

I was in API October edition last year. My head grew 3" bigger! Looking back now I probably wouldn't do it again. It would benefit somebody working in the industry to promote themselves but for me it was a bit of a waste of time. Also I noticed with the other case studies they left out figures making their profits appear more attractive.

Congratulations Michael and Redom - great reading, I subscribe to the other mag but went and bought this one to read your stories !

I've got this magazine but haven't got around to reading it, might actually do that tonight considering the forum features :)

Michael, if you don't mind me asking, how accurate are the figures published? Are they fairly spot on or a rounded figure? I've subscribed to API for quite a while and would be interested to know how true to the source the numbers are.

Thanks and congrats.

I've got this magazine but haven't got around to reading it, might actually do that tonight considering the forum features :)

Michael, if you don't mind me asking, how accurate are the figures published? Are they fairly spot on or a rounded figure? I've subscribed to API for quite a while and would be interested to know how true to the source the numbers are.

Thanks and congrats.

I pulled them directly from my spreadsheets so actuals.

Thanks,
Michael

Back