Thoughts on Cranbourne?

Hey All,
Just interested what peoples thoughts on Cranbourne are? It seems to be well serviced in terms of infrastructure, plenty of supermarkets and stores and not too far from the beach and mornington peninsula, .

I have had a quick look and you can definitely get some bang for your buck in terms of nice properties for around the 300k mark and on decent size blocks.

I however do not know much more than that, I did one day end up there after going to the hot springs (That's what happens when the wife tries to direct you using google maps :confused:) and i hope not to offend anyone but it did seem a tad rough with a few shoddy looking characters. Could have been the wrong part of Cranbourne though.

Hi

If you draw a picture of Australia and had to place a set of but cheeks on the map it would end up in Cranbourne.:eek:

How do I know? I have some property interest there!:mad:

Regards,

alicudi

I have clients who own property in Cranbourne, some for over 10 years now. They've achieved reasonable results overall, but when the market drops a little, Cranbourne takes a nosedive.

There's better places to invest.

Cranbourne is a great place for first home owners struggling to get a deposit together or unable to afford a larger mortgage to get a toe in the door.

Its not a great place to invest IMO.

Hi

If you draw a picture of Australia and had to place a set of but cheeks on the map it would end up in Cranbourne.:eek:

How do I know? I have some property interest there!:mad:

Regards,

alicudi
I'm picturing one bum cheek over Frangers, and one over Cranny;

The a-hole must be over....Langwarrin? :D

Actually; if you make the bum big enough; the a-hole would also encompass.....Carrum Downs.

Last edited:
Back