Title - Second Schedule items

Hi All,

I'm just reading through a property Title and found that the Second Schedule has two more items than most.

The two common ones I see are:
1. Reservations and Conditions in the Crown Grant
2. Mortage to the Bank XYZ

However this one has the following
1. Reservations and Conditions in the Crown Grant
2. (J12345) Covenant affecting part
3. (DP12345) Restrictions on the use of land

4. Mortage to the Bank XYZ

Anyone able to explain what 2 and 3 are? (the J and DP numbers I put here are just a sample.)

Did a search on what they mean, but nothing in laymans terms that I could understand. :confused:

Covenants and restrictions on the use of land will be in what is called the 88b instrument. This will be in the rest of the contract of sale pages - where the blocks of the subdivision plan are.

It will be things like: only new materials may be used for buildings. Or only brick. Or only colorbond fences of the following colours may be used.

and they may also be on the deposited plan, usually marked with a letter saying "restricted for use".

Depends on how good the surveyor is and whether or not they annotated them there.

Thanks for your feedback all.

Found the pages that referred to the Covenants.

It was part of the pages that looks like they are 50yr old photo copies, the ones in old type-writer font and format that's barely readable.

It was just some restrictions placed on fencing regulations. Mats and costs I believe.. Thanks!

Back