Townsville investors...

Hello all,

Would like to find out how many ppl in Townsville would be interested in a TIG meeting, looking to find like minded people that love talking property in the Townsville area :D

Just let me know and we can work something out depending on numbers...

Cheers

Townsville....home of the Chilli Jam eatery. Fine food, just the finest, hottest food. If you go into the Chilli Jam Noodle Bar, Flinders Street, be sure to order water with that chilli..

Chilli Jam rocks.:)

Attachments

• chilli jam townsville.JPG
    chilli jam townsville.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 100
won't be in townsville for another couple of months, but when i'm back i have a similar interest in talking with other investors. Doesn't seem like you've been getting much response so far, but if it does happen keep me in touch.
I'm basically a buy and holder drifting towards a bit of developing occassionally
cheers
gerald

Ill be in.
Im a newbie with one PPOR and Analysis paralysis in a huge way. Would love to learn from likeminded ppl.
:)

"Bump"

Come on guys, I know there is a few SS'er in Townsville, dont be shy.....

Burty

I am not in Townsville (NSW actually ) but I have found if you have a goal in mind, organise a venue to suit you (advertise meeting time and place in local newspaper free etc.) the rest slowly happens.

The commitment and regular routine (driving force) must come from you.

Kind Regards
Sheryn

Hey Burty

Why not... count me in!

Not a bad idea to have a chat with people interested in property investment and the Townsville market. I'd like to hear people's thoughts on this but not much gets posted here on SS about it.

Cheers

Luke

Burty

I am not in Townsville (NSW actually ) but I have found if you have a goal in mind, organise a venue to suit you (advertise meeting time and place in local newspaper free etc.) the rest slowly happens.

The commitment and regular routine (driving force) must come from you.

Kind Regards
Sheryn

Hi Sheryn,

Cheers for the advice, makes sence and is simple so it must work. lol

Date: 16th May

Time: 1800 onwards

http://publocation.com.au/pubs/qld/douglas/riverview-tavern-riverside

Well I will be out of town for the next 2 weeks with work so I wont be able to post from the work computers, however I can still lurk in the background, but not post as of tomorrow.

Cheers,

Hi guys,

I have three properties in Townsville, all in Riverside Gardens actually. Unfortunately I can't make your meeting as I have recently moved to Canberra.

Good luck with everything.

Keep me in mind if you have any info or goss on what's happening in the area or good deals on property management etc.

regards

Mark

Is there a way that we know it will be you? I am guessing the Riverview will be a tad busy on a Saturday arvo.

Sandra

If you ask at the counter/bar for a table under the name of Luke, that should point you in the right direction.

Any other fellow SS'ers going to be able to make it??

Hey Luke & other Townsville PIs

I would have liked to come tonight, however my wife is going into labour with our first baby!!!!

If another get-together occurs in the future I'll hopefully be less pre-occupied!!

Have a beer for me.

Luke

Hey Luke & other Townsville PIs

I would have liked to come tonight, however my wife is going into labour with our first baby!!!!

If another get-together occurs in the future I'll hopefully be less pre-occupied!!

Have a beer for me.

Luke

Congrats mate, keep us posted with the great news, all the best to you and your wife....

well havent had to many responseses yet, but a few ppl have expressed interest in coming down, got to start somewhere... looking forward to see you guys/girls there....

Congrats on the arrival of baby.

Came down to the tavern yesterday (twice) but the bar staff said that the only Luke table was for 7.30. So thinking we had made a mistake we came back then, only to join an 18th birthday party who had no idea who we were!!! :eek: Anyway obviously we didnt see anyone last night, so if you guys have another catch up, perhaps sooner rather than later, let us know.

Sandra

Congrats on the arrival of baby.

Came down to the tavern yesterday (twice) but the bar staff said that the only Luke table was for 7.30. So thinking we had made a mistake we came back then, only to join an 18th birthday party who had no idea who we were!!! :eek: Anyway obviously we didnt see anyone last night, so if you guys have another catch up, perhaps sooner rather than later, let us know.

Sandra

Hello Sandra,

Sorry for the late reply, my computer has been off line for a few days. Thanks for coming down, even tho we didn't end up meeting.
hmm I told the bar staff that anyone looking for Luke I had a table outside, they must have got confused with the Birthday boy lol....

Well I brought one of my mates down, he is not a member... yet... but he is into PI as well, so we had a good chat

Back