Tradelink Sale this weekend at Casula NSW

I work for a large builder and we just received a flyer today that Tradelink Crossroads (Casula) are having a huge sale up to 80% off.

Yes, I know, it sounds too good to be true and that’s what my husband and I thought 2 years ago when we received the same flyer. We attended anyway just in case and found fabulous bargains.

2 years ago we purchased a $700 vanity for $100, a $200 WC for $100, half price, soft closing matching taps for the bathroom, an $1800 spa bath with pump for $699. I also remember they had baths for $20+ and the bargains went on and on.

The flyer says the sale is on from Saturday 21 – Sunday 22 (9-4) and Monday 23 (9-3) May.

Just thought I would post it here in case someone needs some stuff for their renovation.

We’ll be attending again as we have another bathroom to renovate in 6 months time and will just store the stuff meanwhile.

I just hope this sale is as good as the last one.

Hi Jindaro

Thanks for posting it.
Where abouts are they?
In the same complex with the good guys or out on the main road?

Address

The flyer states the address as:

Crossroads Homemaker Centre
Beech Road, Casula
Next to Flower Power

Hope this helps...!!

I also heard the add on 2dayFM this morning so I know the flyer is real :D

Jindaro
I went and had a look.
There were many bathroom items on sale, most were selling for good price as well but I don't need anything atm.
How long has it been there for?
Its a big warehouse but it looked like a temporary event

One off sale

I think it was a one off sale and they probably just hired the place for the weekend.

We are doing a bathroom reno in about 6 months and we bought a $400 toilet for $99, a 1700mm long bath for $50, a set of dorf chrome shower taps worth $260 for $50 and a dorf chrome bath set worth $260 for $60.

All up I estimate about $1200 value for $260 so we are quite happy.

Back