Tradeys in BNE!

Hiya all,

Well, "the time has come, the walrus said", to talk of many things, of shoes and ships and sealing wax... and building a house!!!

I've finally done it, it's PPOR time!

My FIRST PPOR (on my own) Yep, I am BUILDING A HOUSE for me and my kids!

Thanks to my darling Andy, the ever vigilant, for finding a block here in sunny Salisbury... I think it's the LAST 900m2 vacant block in Salisbury, and is on the same street as my kids' school!!!

Aaaaaaaanyway...

The reason for the post is that I am looking for Tradeys!

I have a builder, and he's just magnificent, but we are sorta co-organising it, I need all the usual suspects, sparky, plumber, roofer, tiler, concreter, painter, plasterer, etc...

I Also need help building the 'shed' (which is really the kids rumpus room in disguise, I'm seconding it down the back of the yard to put noise buffer between me and them!... )

So... I need someone who can lay besser block walls, as I want to Zero lot line the shed, and it needs to be 'fire rated'...

Unless anyone can think of a cheaper way to get a fire rated wall, I believe besser brick is the go... (looks are not important, as I will happilly paint the inside...)

If any tradeys are out there, or anyone who can help, please either reply, PM or email ([email protected]) or ring me at work, 07 3390 1699.

Thanks!!!!!

asy :D

Back