trouble financing this deal, you might like it

g'day all. first up ,excuse cap button it's just jambed up .

any suggestions or you may even like the deal yourself , if so please pm me.
i'm having trouble financing a deal at warrnambool vic , 200k , until i finish off and sell my other project which will be a yr or so off now as a change of plans.

i think i've mentioned another deal similar to this one in here before so don't be suss , that one's just sold before i could act.

this new deal has more anyway & it includes an extra title which if that section was separated and sold it would comfortably fetch 70-80k. or , warrnambool area has many big projects going on right now and rentals are going up . if you threw on a shift house it would rent out at 'way' cp .
i'm having trouble getting finance right now but even without the 2nd title , the deal is still way up there . unfortunately seller just needs a straight sale . it will all make sense when i've explained it to someone interested privately.
so , i'm thinking of throwing the extra title in , to whom ever will finance the 200k purchase for me short term - 2-3yrs , they get that title into their deal , yep for free.
i don't want to lose the deal and even without that title it still has a
truckload of leeway so never fear .
my second alternative might be to just find a wrapper but there are factors about going that way with this one i'm not crazy about so the above is what i've come up with.

interested - or have any other ideas ?

cheers

gday gr , thanks and will do.

it sounds extreme but it's not , it's actually a very good deal not only for me but also the funder and just while i'm replying here i forgot to mention previous ,they would actually go around 500pm cp if they wanted to put a shift house on their block and rent out as would rent at 800pm

cheers and will be in touch.

Just a note.

I have enough inquiries on this now thanks guys . But if nothing comes of the ones I do have now I've decided I won't bother taking the idea any further from there.

Cheers

Back