Desperate Housewives
Prison Break
The Office
Family Guy
Top Gear
Dexter

We probably watch too much TV...

that new show "Wipeout"

it's a cross between the old "It's a Knockout" from when i was a kid to those funny Japanese game shows found on YouTube, with some dry comedic wit over the top of it all - makes for genuine solid laughter at the end of the day.

i love the punching wall the best :D oh! and the sweeper....and those 3 big bounce balls they have to cross.....this list goes on and on.

Since Grey's Anatomy is not on, it is
60 minutes
Private Practice
Lipstick Jungle

I generally only watch TV on Sunday nights so whatever comes on then becomes my 'favourite'. My kids' favourite is Lazytown. I watched it yesterday - not bad!

The ads are good. :eek:

Given I'm not the targeted demographic anymore for tv stations (older than 39), I watch none of the above pretty much.

I find most shows too cheesy these days - especially the CSI franchises, and don't get me started on shows like Big Brother and Idol - anything "reality" Biggest Loser is acceptable.

I watch news, sport, a movie when they ever show one on free-to-air, City Homicide on monday night (great to see some "normal" people on a cop show for a change), Without a Trace and Family Guy.

PLEEEEAAAAASSSSE bring back NYPD Blues and Get Smart.

Prison Break is about the only thing i'll tape if i'm not bale to watch it so I guess you could say I'm addicted to it. Not happy we're up to the season final tomorrow night though (seems it just started agin but I guess that the writers srtike to blame for that) and the fact it's now on at a "special" time (10.20pm or some crap).

I don't mind the Simpsons now and then or Boston Legal and am happy watching most sports (except for V8 cars, bikes, wrestling or tennis). The NRL footy show isn't too bad either, just a pity I have to wait until that fool (Sam Newman) finishes on the AFL version.

I'm with L.A Aussie on Get Smart being re-aired and could put up with Fawltey Towers being shown again.

Finally, am I the only one who thought Third Watch was the best thing going around. Guess I must as it didn't rate here and we missed many episodes. Was a sad day when it finished up.

Top Gear.
Any CSI.
Megastructures.
Those crappy Pommy renovating/selling shows.
Married with children (Al Bundy).
Simpsons.

In no particular order

Spicks and Specks
Two & a half men
most NRL games (esp Tigers)
music doco's (recently watched one on Joe Strummer)
some history shows
some wildlife shows
some travel shows

Regards
Marty

Prison Break is about the only thing i'll tape if i'm not bale to watch it so I guess you could say I'm addicted to it. Not happy we're up to the season final tomorrow night though .

Prison break season 3 was reduced from 22 to 13 eps due to the strike. Season 4 starts in the US on Sept 1 this year though. I don't think it will get shown here though with its low rating of late. :(

Battlestar Galactica (nerd alert)

It is the only tv show I watch/download

Is that the recent version of it?

I watched the 70's ones. Series one was corny but good but series two changed direction entirely and became quite awful. It was cancelled halfway through from memory.

I believe there is a modern version available but it hasn't been screened in Australia - or if it has then I missed it.

Is it worth downloading an episode or two?

hello,i never missed an episode of my favorite shows..to be sure and for my collection i always buy dvd set of the.. here my list:

*friends--i''ll always be rachel fan
*dawson's creek--memories from high school
*lost
*grey's anatomy

and my new favorites:
*chuck
*gossip girls

Back