Unsure what rent North Ridge Estate, Deception Bay will achieve?

I am building a property in North Ridge Estate, Deception Bay and I'm unsure what rent this property is likely to achieve.

Now obviously I've searched realestate.com, but can't find any properties advertised as being in the same estate. I'm unsure whether I should be looking at the rents for similar properties in North Lakes (perhaps subtracting a small discount for "Deception Bay" stigma?) or should I be comparing with the rents of other new/near new properties in other parts of Deception Bay.

Property is a 4 bed + study, 2 bath, 3 living areas, double garage with remote, split system air, fans to bedrooms, alfresco area, alarm system, security doors and screens, d/washer, will be landscaped.

Thanks

I agree with FG, Nth lakes is a fair comparison. However I think the rent will be much closer to the 360 mark possibly more.

duplex 3br ens a/c dlug in rothwell is getting 310pw.

Hi there
it is often useful to look at the QLD residential tenancies website - to see the average rentals for areas based upon bonds taken - to get an idea of what the rentals may be
thanks

Have you spoke to any local agents? Does lack of properties in this area mean that you charge a premium due to scarcity?

Thanks for your opinions

The median rents data is a bit difficult to go off in my situation because the suburb is generally a "cheap" area, and this is a small, new estate and rents will be very different.

I've started asking a few agents, one has said $350 to lease quickly, $370 tops, I do get the impression that some PMs are not keen to give an estimate before they can see it.

I don't know if there would be any premium due to scarcity, as renters can find similar properties nearby in North Lakes. However, comparable homes in North Lakes are usually advertised for more than $350-$370 a week. $370 a week seems to be an average (advertised) price for a 4 x 2 x 2 in North Lakes, with the bigger/better ones (eg multiple living areas, + study, air con, d/wash etc etc) advertised for $400+

So very difficult to judge. All I can say is it's probably somewhere between $350 - $420 a week, which is a big range (assuming they are rented at advertised prices).

Hi Poppy, we have a 3 br plus study, double storey 3 years old in Bracken Ridge which I think is close. Currently let @$375 p/week.

Back