US shipping

Hi all, has anyone used any services that ship US online purchases to Australia ?

This is for sites that do not ship Internationally.

I used Shipito a week ago to get a package from the US to Aust.

Took 5 days (including the weekend), I was pleased with the service.

check that they take Aussie credit cards... I bought stuff online, and gave a US shipping address. But they then came back and said they didnt accept foreign credit cards.

check that they take Aussie credit cards... I bought stuff online, and gave a US shipping address. But they then came back and said they didnt accept foreign credit cards.

A lot of stores also allow payment via paypal, so if Aussie CC is a bust, use a paypal account linked to your CC. That's what I did.

like that can probably only happen in the US, possibly a lot of their target market dont have domestic cards.

ta
rolf

A few guys at work have used these companies... many times though with their postage charges buying domestic wasn't really that much after all.

I have used Shipito several times and have been happy with the service. If you ship to the California warehouse you will have to pay sales tax, so be sure to compare the price of your goods + sales tax + shipping from California with the cost of your goods + shipping from Colorado to get the best value.

I've just used Price USA today (lady lives in Australia and deposits etc are paid to an Australian bank account) and i'm very happy so far with the service. They respond to emails really quickly and the price is fairly reasonable as far as i can tell.

I have heard great things about Shipito but when i tried to get a quote for shipping on their website it was really really expensive so not sure why but Shipito wasn't better priced this time round for Me.

There's also another one called Shopaholiques which i have heard good things about but i sent them an email yesterday and i still havent heard back from them so ended up going with Price USA.

I have also used Price USA a couple of times. All worked well.
Deposit to Aust bank acc and postage rates were reasonable.

Back