V.I.P Pre-Release Launch Invitation - Tonight!

For your Information, I'm not affliated with this guys in anyway, just thought I'd put this up and see what your opinions are?

VIP Pre-Release – Ipswich’s Landmark Development

Following on from a very spirited public response to recent reports about plans to create Ipswich’s first ever high rise residential tower, we now are pleased to offer you, ahead of the market at large, an exclusive opportunity to secure a full private preview and briefing on this unique development. As yet, the developers have deliberately avoided making formal announcements about this landmark development.

However, it already is clear that the as yet un-named development will be a major residential statement on Ipswich’s skyline – 94 magnificent apartments together with a very limited number of two-level Sky Homes and Penthouses on arguably the best site in the City.

Multi-award winning architectural practice, MPS was commissioned to design a residential development of unrivalled quality, with the finest finishes as well as an outstanding parade of facilities including a private, owners’ Recreation Club akin to the finest spa resorts in the country.

Designed for living life to its fullest – designed to provide residents with the highest standards of personal and financial security.

Views will stretch in a vast panorama over the river, Ipswich City, mountains and towards the Brisbane CBD skyline. All residences will occupy a prestigious site within Ipswich City’s River Heart and al fresco precinct. To ensure that the City’s local VIP’s have a fair and equal opportunity to register their interest in the apartment, Sky Home or Penthouse of their choice without cumbersome or manipulated marketing queues, we have attached documentation which serves as an invitation to the VIP Pre-Launch announcement, as well as an Expression Of Interest Registration Form, and a reply envelope.

To reserve your appointment, you should complete the registration documentation and post it immediately. Alternatively, you can advise us that you wish to register a little later – on the night of the Pre-Launch announcement. In cases, your $2,500 cheque confirming your registration and Expression of Interest, will be held in Trust and credited to your initial deposit. At your request, it is subsequently and immediately refundable along with the extinguishment of your interest in the development.

Upon receipt of your formal documentation herein, one of our sales and information consultants will contact you to notify you of the public launch date and then will continue to act as a conduit to you as further information becomes available from the developer.

LINDA FLEMMING

Niche Realty Pty Ltd

M: 0401 734 781

Phone: 07 3252 3503 Fax: 07 3252 5332

Office Address: Shop 30 – 1000 Ann Street

Fortitude Valley QLD 4006

Postal Address: Suite 337 / 421 Brunswick Street

Fortitude Valley QLD 4006

[email protected]

www.nicherealty.com.au

Sorry Sim, No idea. It was a pre-release event and I didnt get to go, which would have been announced on the night.

Did anybody attend this event? If so I would be interested to see what went down.

Back