Valuation without application

i think we're under the impression a full val would come higher than a desktop.

I done a comparison on a property last, the desktop val was 10% higher despite i open dispute with walk thru val.

another one I did in western sydney, an increase of 10% in 6 month for the desktop val and I am confident a walk thru val would not come this higher.

understand there is some reno done, but desktop val may not need an application and easy to get from broker?

A desktop valuation would be useless. There are significant changes to the property, inside and out. Someone needs to come and see it to know there is any difference to what it was before.

i think we're under the impression a full val would come higher than a desktop.

I done a comparison on a property last, the desktop val was 10% higher despite i open dispute with walk thru val.

another one I did in western sydney, an increase of 10% in 6 month for the desktop val and I am confident a walk thru val would not come this higher.

understand there is some reno done, but desktop val may not need an application and easy to get from broker?

Agree upfront doesn't always ensure higher, but I find alot more come in higher on upfront especially with a similar senario with reno's

Both are easy to get from the right banker, literally less the 5minutes (2maybe)

If I end up having to go through with an application to get the full val it wouldn't be the end of the world as we will go through with an application either way. It would just be handy to know how much extra value we have so we know how much of the personal loan we can finance into the mortgage and still stay below 80%

Back