very low income earner

ill set up a meeting with a broker see how much i can get. i dont have that much room to service a big loan but i should be able to do alright. its scary spend big amounts. the most ive ever spent in one go is 3500.

I wish I had $120k sitting in a bank in cash. I could see 3 - 4 cash positive IP's in a few months with some careful planning, retire in 3 years....;) I would suggest if you haven't already to buy a load of property investment books and the latest mags, download some free investment dvds and spend a few weeks/months understanding things plus read these forums. Then work out a plan and do lot's of research. Maybe just start with 1 low cost place at first to understand the buying process before going further.

Awesome saving skills!

As Jim Rohn used to say.... Profits are better than wages

It's been mentioned already.... but if you have this much discipline in one area of your life then surely you are underestimating your skills in other areas, working on the income side of the equation would be the fastest way to move forwards I believe.

Damn right Andrew.

And Jim Rohn also said:
To earn more money, you have to become more valuable.
Make yourself more valuable to the marketplace and you will earn more.
It's the reason why one person will only earn 25k/year compared to someone earning 2.5mil/year.

Back