Vinyl Car Stickers?

Anyone had anything to do with Vinyl Car Stickers? I'm looking to put some along the side of Work Van, how can I do it cheaply DIY? I have the design that I can show online with an html page, it's pretty simple...just some plain lettering!

What places have you used before and was it easy to apply the stickers and also any advice you'd like to give would be great, please!

rather than vinyl stickers ... i have seen where you can get giant magnets with your logo on it made up - like promotional fridge maganets - and then you can just "slap" it on the side of whatever car you are using. just peels off like a fridge magnet if you want it removed at any time.

rather than vinyl stickers ... i have seen where you can get giant magnets with your logo on it made up - like promotional fridge maganets - and then you can just "slap" it on the side of whatever car you are using. just peels off like a fridge magnet if you want it removed at any time.
I like everything about that system Lizzie, the problem is someone can and no doubt will when I forget or just don't want to remember to take the magnets off. Which would be often!

Hi Jaffasoft

You can get individual letters and numbers in several sizes from most marine/boat supply shop's, but they aren't cheap if you use lots of words, and trying to align individual letters without using transfer tape is a nightmare .... I'd pass on that option ;)

Have a look on ebay under the Business & Industrial section and search for vinyl sign, from time to time you will find people selling vinyl lettering on transfer tape. e.g "www.jaffasoft.com.au" for your car windows for stuff all .... worth asking them about what you want too.

Or open the Yellow Pages and find out what a professional is going to charge you versus the hours you are going to spend stuffing around trying to do it yourself.

Just as a guide, I paid around $800 from memory for the vinyl on this car.

P1010022a.jpg

P1010026a.jpg

Cheers

Phil

Back