WAIP Weds 12th August Meeting

WAIP (West Australians Investing in Property) was established as a property investing networking group in January 2007 as it was recognised that property investing can sometimes be a lonely business. The idea was to establish a group that could meet regularly, hear from a guest speaker and network with like minded people who share a passion for all things connected with property.

So, if you have an interest in property, have something to share with the group or simply want to meet others who are involved in property investing, we welcome everyone. I just request that people RSVP their intention to come so we can cater for the right number on the night.

So please, RSVP your intention to come, bring your business cards and we look forward to seeing you on Wednesday 12th August at 6.30 pm for a great night and don't forget we will be at our new venue, 116 Edward St Perth 6000. It's very close to the Perth Equity Stadium.

Our June speaker was Natalie Jardim from Aspire and Bulletproof Property Group. She gave an excellent talk on Joint Ventures and how to ensure that all contingencies are looked after by preparing a good Joint Venture Agreement.
Her talk was very well received and I think we all took home some important messages.

I am delighted to announce that the WAIP meetings will now be held at a new venue.
We will be meeting at myhq which is at 116, Edward St, Perth WA 6000

If you would like a sneak preview have a look at the website www.myheadquarters.com.au
We will be holding the meetings in a similar format to before, registering from 6.30pm onwards and having the meeting kickoff at 7pm.
Tea and coffee will be provided and there is bags of free parking.

So, the August WAIP meeting will be held on Wednesday 12th August.

Our guest speaker is Robert Kronberger, Consultant at Atkinson Legal who will be speaking to us on the topic of Strata Titles. Robert was previously a partner at Mintner Ellison and until recently was the WA Strata Titles Referee and Retirement Villages Referee. Robert has a wealth of knowledge to share so this is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed, to find out everything you need to know about Strata Titles before you purchase a property.

Time 6.30 pm for 7pm start.
After Robert's talk there will be time for networking and tea and coffee before wrapping up around 9pm.

Cost: $17 per person, $27 for couples.
I realise that this is an increase from before, but basically the charge is to simply to cover hire costs. I try to keep the costs down as far as I can. However, this venue is more expensive than the previous one, although I hope everyone will find it a very pleasant environment at which to meet. Currently, I wear any costs that are not covered as this is run purely as a networking group, not a business. Our guest speakers provide their services for free.

New attendees welcome. Please RSVP here or via PM if you haven't previously attended. Regards, Jenny and Linda

Back