"War Stories" in QLD

Hi
We have lived in our PPOR now for 17 years. There are termites in our back yard. Been there all the time. Our back yard is part of the reserve. Being aware of the fact they eat wood, and the council do nothing at all to clean/clear the reserve, simply provides termites with food, and gives us the reminders to check the situation from time to time.
Should it be disclosed to anyone that I know they are 'out there ' somewhere. I don't believe they are a problem in this situation, so no comment. I don't believe that would be lying. I don't believe that would be unethical, and yet we wouldn't even buy shares in 'Coca Cola' because of the beliefs we have about that product and its affect on peoples health (IMO)
Slight side track, but more than 10 years ago, the National averages were that 1 out of every 8 people were dishonest. Two things to go with that are; it's a sad world if you let that statistic lead you to distrust everyone, and one thing that provoked the majority of dishonesty, was opportunity.
BTW, how many people are on the forum at the present moment?
No inference intended :D
jahn

Back