We can meet : Michael Yardney Event this Sat

Thats good to know.

It's just another strategy investors can use if they have significant equity all under their personal name to gift it to a trust even though they have no immediate threat to being sued. The earlier they do it the better it is.

Much better option than to pay stamp duty and CGT to transfer to new entity/structure.

Cheers,
Oracle.

How do you gift equity?

Is there a way to protect yourself with a machine gun during a home invasion?

Cheers,
Oracle.

There are a few weapons you could use, but they aren't at machine gun level. Some are basic, but can be effected if used properly. a pen in the eye sort of thing.

There are a few weapons you could use, but they aren't at machine gun level. Some are basic, but can be effected if used properly. a pen in the eye sort of thing.

What I meant was is there a better way to protect yourself if assets bought in personal name, without huge costs of stamp duty and CGT.

Cheers,
Oracle.

What I meant was is there a better way to protect yourself if assets bought in personal name, without huge costs of stamp duty and CGT.

Cheers,
Oracle.

What I meant was 'yes' some simple technquiqes exist which can strengthen asset protection.

How much do these accountants charge for their 'asset protection' setup?

What I meant was 'yes' some simple technquiqes exist which can strengthen asset protection.

How much do these accountants charge for their 'asset protection' setup?

Don't know...But I am assuming a lot.

I am just building up my knowledge regarding various options available and will decide which option to go with when I am ready.

Cheers,
Oracle.

Back