We got more

So we sold our three bedroom spec home for $35K more than what agents told us we would get (if we were lucky they said). And we pretty much sold it ourselves. It settled early this week. Yippy and the buyer is in love with the house as much as I am. So happy all around. I love win win situations.

When we were interviewing agents initially they said we wanted too much (same price as a 4 bedroom). They showed us all the 4bedrooms around same price. What they failed to see was our comfortable 3bed squarege was same as the 4s with way better inclusions.

We didn't go with those agents. I wasn't prepared to give people who couldn't see beyond 3vs 4 bedroom and didn't understand quality if it bit them on the bum. If you don't believe in my product I'm sure as hell not going to get you to sell it.

We did find a great agent who we resonated with but in the end we sold it privately. We only ended up getting an agent as I had a baby in the middle of the whole process. But he was great and I would use him again.

Back