Wealth Creator TV

I got an email a while ago spruiking Wealth Creator TV as being "...the first and only TV show in Australia that specifically focuses on wealth and success through entrepreneurship and investing. Leading, self-made millionaires, who have featured in Wealth Creator magazine and as keynote speakers at WealthNet Club, will educate you on the finer points of becoming an entrepreneur...".

I'm in Sydney and it didn't sound as if this was available in Sydney (I might be wrong) but I was interested in whether or not people had watched it and whether or not it had value to investors - specifically property investors?

Just curious.

Andrew_A said:
Their magazine is the same. I still find their events worth attending if an interesting person is speaking though.

Havn't read it in the last few months , so not in a position to comment on what's happening now.

The mag got a bit of a roast when it first came out as it had a series of articles on people who had done well in property investing that had phrases along the lines of " but then I did a course at the NII ..."

After HK's fall from grace , those articles disappeared and there were at least a couple of issues that I thought were ok.

See Change

I've watched the first few episodes online (agree that it strongly pushes certain products or services) but i took alot out of the interviews with australian success stories, particularly that of boost juice owner Janine Allis.

I don't mind the magazine - if only for the gorgeous pictures of the Koenigsegg * shuts mouth to stop dribbling*

e x

Back