Wealth Magic Seminar

I was loaned the audio's for Instant Income, Shares Magic, & Property Magic. Wealth Magic is a summarised portion of them.

I subscribe to the same philosophy as Peter re: Automating investments. As such all my portfolio runs on auto-pilot, freeing up my time to focus on building my portfolio.

So if you subscribe to the same philosophy i guess that means that you yourself will not be implementing the Buy/Write strategy but maybe invest in a fund that uses that as its strategy or one of its strategies. :confused:

So if you subscribe to the same philosophy i guess that means that you yourself will not be implementing the Buy/Write strategy but maybe invest in a fund that uses that as its strategy or one of its strategies. :confused:

Yes thats correct mate..last thing I want to do is become a slave to my portfolio. My investment philosophy in the first instance is to free up my time and to stop selling my time to an employer for income.

Yes thats correct mate..last thing I want to do is become a slave to my portfolio. My investment philosophy in the first instance is to free up my time and to stop selling my time to an employer for income.

Thanks for clearing that up Rixter. By the way, i like your strategy. :D

I know this is off topic, but a few years ago i asked you about your IP strategy. Which if i believe correctly was buying new townhouses whenever you had the equity too. How is that faring for you, still good i imagine?

Thanks for clearing that up Rixter. By the way, i like your strategy. :D

I know this is off topic, but a few years ago i asked you about your IP strategy. Which if i believe correctly was buying new townhouses whenever you had the equity too. How is that faring for you, still good i imagine?

Have quite a few more IPs under my belt and the light at the end of the tunnel certainly burns alot brighter these days. :)

I have just returned from another IP shopping trip to Brisbane and currently have one under contract.

Last edited:
Have quite a few more IPs under my belt and the light at the end of the tunnel burns alot brighter these days. :)

I have just returned from another IP shopping trip to Brisbane and currently have one under contract.

Congratulations Rixter on your success! Was consistency and a solid strategy therefore the main attributes of your success in your view.

Congratulations Rixter on your success! Was consistency and a solid strategy therefore the main attributes of your success in your view.

As my signature shows - Having a clear "Vision" of what it is you are ultimately wanting to achieve, then making a "Decision" on the strategy thats best suits you, your goals & your personal risk profile, & then applying constant "Action" to working that strategy is the ultimate key to "Success"!

You don"t have to get it right you just have to get it going!

Reactions: Les
As my signature shows - Having a clear "Vision" of what it is you are ultimately wanting to achieve, then making a "Decision" on the strategy thats best suits you, your goals & your personal risk profile, & then applying constant "Action" to working that strategy is the ultimate key to "Success"!

You don"t have to get it right you just have to get it going!

Good one Rixter, i like your thinking. :D

Wealth Magic

I attended Peter's workshop last weekend as well. It was terrific. It was also good to finally see the man in person after reading two of his books. His sense of humour and how he presented the information made it very easy to listen to and absorb.

The most amazing thing to me is that the only person who was interested in attending the seminar with me was my son (who is now impatient to start investing as well).

rixter, any possibility of expanding on the 'automation' of your portfolio?

less risk? more control from your brokers standpoint? more diversity? i'm still not at the stage where i can buy enough to allow me to ignore day to day trading actions. Hence i'm looking more at that same avenue - ie lless dependance on the primary income.

on your bottom point also;
i'm looking at a few areas in brisbane..actually outside of brisbane, more gold coast way as well.. lot of great pockets there too... mostly with 400-410sqm blocks though :)

rixter, any possibility of expanding on the 'automation' of your portfolio?

less risk? more control from your brokers standpoint? more diversity?

By automation I mean putting all the day to day running of my portfolio in the hands of managers. Thats freeing up my time to oversee & manage my total portfolio big picture and spend time doing what I want, when I want , with whom I want, when ever I want.

Less risk by diversifying into different asset classes ie property & stockmarket and then also diversifying within those different asset classes.

With this last property purchase out of the way that completes the property acquisition phase (CG side) of our portfolio.

Hope this helps.

With this last property purchase out of the way that completes the property acquisition phase (CG side) of our portfolio.

Hope this helps.

Congratulations Rixter a great effort in such a short time frame. You must be pleased with how your stratergy has evolved.
cheers yadreamin

By automation I mean putting all the day to day running of my portfolio in the hands of managers. Thats freeing up my time to oversee & manage my total portfolio big picture and spend time doing what I want, when I want , with whom I want, when ever I want.

Less risk by diversifying into different asset classes ie property & stockmarket and then also diversifying within those different asset classes.

Hope this helps.

Yep, thank you. I've always been a little skeptical on putting too much control [and money] into the hands of managers, but.. you are right, there would be less work needed to be done and more opportunity for focus elsewhere.

Ask him if the share books nearly ready..

If he puts his share book out I'm selling up.....when he put the property book out, the property market headed south and his share book must be getting dangerously close to being published by now :p

Actually I'm looking fwd to when it finally comes out ;)

its still coming soon

book_sharem_sm.jpg

COMING SOON!

Quote:
Building Wealth and Financial Freedom using the Share Market. As well as intoducing the key steps to succes in share investing, Peter reveals his two favourite strategies:

The 8P's® Stock Selection Criteria
Using Fundamental Analysis to select companies that are likely to grow faster than the market
The Magic Moo Cow®
Using simple to understand options strategies for income

Back