Wentworth Point

Hi All,

I'd like to know what people think of Wentworth Point as an IP, since there are plans to build a footbridge connecting the suburb to Rhodes and possibly a Marina in the future.

Lovely suburb. Immaculate grounds. Has a very village feel with a few restaurants/cafe, hair dresser, pharmacy, doctors office etc that's near the waters. No train lines running into the suburb - which can be both a pro and con at the same time. Pro is the suburb does not attract hooligans and the crime rate is low.

Louisianna

Were looking to buy there for PPOR there 2.5 years ago, and they did sell "the bridge" so you can have access to the train station. Still haven't been built it seems? I decided to go against it as as it's too far and too long to travel without the bridge, and I can't rely on maybe. Can't comment on it now though.

Note that back then there are some developments where the internet provider is locked on to one, horrible provider. Make sure your possible unit does not have this problem - I will hate it if I'm the tenant.

Back