Westpac Premier Package

Hi
After having done some research I am leaning towards the premier package that wespac has on offer.
I am wondering if anyone has been offered this package with borrowings through a trust. I currently have a mortgage over one property through a trust and would like to refinance it to Westpac but am having some difficulty sorting out if it is available to me, no one at Westpac can seem to answer the question.
Thanks

Hi July

In short - YES.

But dont expect Westpac to sort it out for you. As you are finding they tend not to know their own products and policies.

Do you have a corporate trustee ?

ta

rolf

My experience with the Westpac premier package is that it's a great produce, with really bad support and service.

Make sure it's all set up the way you want it before you sign anything. Double check what the staff tell you, because I agree with Rolf - they don't know their own product.

Once it's properly set up, any if you don't need to change anything, it's easy to use, with compeditive rates and fees.

Hi July,

A little off subject but a digression none the less.

You have said the following:

1/ You have done your research.
2/ You have selected Westpac Premier
3/ You are having trouble due to your contact with the bank not having product specific knowledge.

I am not a broker, but for ZERO cost (thats what they all say!!),
I would run your situation past the brokers on this forum and ask them for their opinion as to their ability to help or their ability to MANAGE the process.

The reason I say this, is that the Brokers on the forum here that are helpful (Simon, Michael, Rolf to name 3) would be more than capable of both evaulating the "best" loan in your circumstances, as well as helping determine if Westpac (or another bank etc) are going to be able to do the whole deal.

If any of them are offering a "free" evaluation, I would run the whole lot past them...it will save you time, and more importantly, educate you on your options!!!

Just my 2 cents.

Noddy.

Back