What a price to fetch !!

Don't know if anyone saw this article in the weekend's Brissy paper but I can't get over this price for an un-renovated house in Brisbane. The next post will have a scanned pic of the article. Sorry about the quality but I had the thing folded up in my pocket.
JIM
1557Expensive.jpg

Hey RightValue - would you have given a thumbs up on the valuation for this? It must be fun valuing in a market where records are being set !

cheers
wb

it gives me the s*#!@ when #%@head agents do a money comparison - 8000 pounds back then was probably worth more than 3.4 million now in buying terms.

when you compare weekly wages and what other things cost, it was probably a hell of a lot of money back then.

just my 2 bobs ( $ 50 ) worth.

Originally posted by INVESTRON
it gives me the s*#!@ when #%@head agents do a money comparison - 8000 pounds back then was probably worth more than 3.4 million now in buying terms.

I think you'll find, on a re-read, that it wasn't a #%@head agent, but rather a journo who said that.

asy :D

The City Council in Bris have been found to have been less than
transparently honest with their estimates for potential flood
levels for waterfront land in the last couple of days--which is giving some owners a bit of anxiety ..glad it wasn't my 3mill..

Back