What is this

Just seen this on a advert for a seminar, anyone know what it is?

Want an instant cashflow boost? The government ?loophole? that pays you extra money every fortnight on your investment property. Less than 1% of investors know about this loophole. Here?s how to ?claim? your money.

Any investors on here know what this is? , Apparently only under 18000 investors know what this loop hole is,

I got a mobile call today... something about government entitlements. I suddenly became "unemployed"... did that matter? I asked the phone jockey... yes, I doesn't affect you then, thanks for your time. :D

Want an instant cashflow boost? The government ?loophole? that pays you extra money every fortnight on your investment property. Less than 1% of investors know about this loophole. Here?s how to ?claim? your money.

Any investors on here know what this is? , Apparently only under 18000 investors know what this loop hole is,

Perhaps amending the amount of tax you have taken out each fortnight (assuming fortnightly pay) if you are negatively geared.

I did a search for this and found his home page.

That type of sales pitch does not appeal to my personality at all. I would like to know what the loophole is though.

It's probably the income tax withholding variation for negatively geared investors.

I'm with Aaron_C.

"The main purpose of varying the rate or amount of withholding is to make sure that the amount withheld during the income year best meets your end-of-year tax liability. For example, if the normal rate withholding leads to a large credit at the end of the income year because your tax-deductible expenses are higher than normal, you may want to vary your withholding."

http://www.ato.gov.au/Individuals/I...properties/Rental-properties-2012-13/?page=16

I haven't really thought about this before but I guess it makes sense.

Maybe that should be only 18000 choose to use it . If it's the variation .

I'm quite happy to get a nice lump sum at the end of the year . Sort of an enforced saving program.

Cliff

I don't really see how varying you PAYG is a loophole?
What do the brokers think?

Can more in your pocket every week increase the amount you can borrow?(I would hope not)

I don't really see how varying you PAYG is a loophole?
What do the brokers think?

Can more in your pocket every week increase the amount you can borrow?(I would hope not)

Remember interest is calculated daily and paid monthly. Imagine getting those few extra bucks in your account each week, saving that small amount of interest. Over time, the power of compounding works its magic.

pinkboy

Its not NRAS I think without knowing the wording through the government you can reduce your tax weekly that you pay on the property instead of getting a big return every year. I am not sure on details it doesn't suit everyone and can give you a better cash flow day to day maybe making a property that was neg pay better week to week I saw a post on here about it a few months back.

I would assume that is what he is talking about so its not really that exciting really.

Back