What Is Your Current LVR? Protected Enough In Today's Market?

G'day All

The title's pretty self explanatory,
Just wanting to know what people's LVR's are currently at? and will they be doing anything in the near future to change it? More exposure or Less etc.....

Cheers

James

no, no and umm! NO! i am in big trouble, and the only comfort i have is others are too. as i am not the only one caught out here and the consequences is i hope they can't bankrupt an entire nation. i hope!

67% but i only have my ppor and 1 ip i have been looking lately for something else to buy don't feel i need to hurry though given current circumstances

105% and loving it. I like living under pressure. Keeps the mind and wit sharp as well as giving an adrenaline rush. Looking for more purchases as well :D

LOL @ Jo,

Being serious... :)

well il buy more undervalued, so keep same....

just ment i wanna buy more + wish it was more illiquid.

Well good on you! I was just curious.:)

I was once fairly hyped and you could say fearless, and would go to 110% if I could. This stage of the cycle has taught me quite a few things.

I hope to add a few more to the list when it's all over.

Regards JO

nathan, you have done so well and so greater time to buy, but go slow, this is all uncharted times and not even the guru's on this or aqny othersite, have the knowledge, on what tomorrow will bring, i have felt as you are now and so verry quickly things get unstuck, young fella go slow. please!

my moving towards uncomfortable... 85 give or take and slowly getting higher.

I have 10% in LOC to batter the hatches, in case of loosing job through recession etc. otherwise enough CF to handle the weather even without the LOC

Thanks for input guys...

yeh i have been accumulating for 5 years now, i wish to buy before my lending cuts cut down due to commissions etc, which may not be as high as they have been in the past so hence my hurry to lock away as many mortgages as possible..

The deals i look @ now days will be 20%+ under market (no no LVR reduction) and be close to CF+ like negative of $50pw MAX...

I am pretty conservative... dont meen to come across flippant with my figures... Just trying to beat the wall closing in from banks lending criteria.

LVR 54% with conservative valuations. Would like to go ahead with the next step by building but happy to sit tight for a while and build a cosy cash buffer. The land just sits there and building costs have yet to fall.

Louise

Back