What to do when neighbors using your land?

So we have a sub divided block and the neighbor started building earlier and now he or his trades been dumping stuff on my side of land!! Have tried to talk to him but he just said its non of his stuff but clearly it is! Wat to do???

trgx,i'm sure wll6568 has eyes as well.

wll6568,install a camera...Don't take there crap and dump there crap on there part.

Grow some and don't put up with this *****...As the saying goes give an inch,take a mile.

Good luck with it.

Is this 'stuff' worth anything?
If so..take it, it's yours.

My thoughts :)

When the trades or owner is there go over and start picking over it. Anything that looks valuable take!

If they come over and query it ask them is it theirs ? Yes = Gotya !

what sort of a world do we live in when someone has to prove via video, stat dec or intervention from god that rubbish from next door isnt theirs and that it was placed by them!!!!!

what next! a dna test of the sample from the rubbish to prove that it came from the same batch as the materials as next door

so sad

I used to work on high rise construction sites and the WH&S Officer could always track who left what where. He would say "Your DNA is all over the stuff" and he was right :eek:. If there is roofing offcuts, they will be exactly the same as the house etc etc.

I would try to negotiate a deal with the builder..... maybe let them use a small marked area of your land but then they pay 100% of the new fence when the new building is complete ???

If they don't want to compromise, then go to Council.

Just a thought ?? :)

Back