What would you if...?

Right now I would pay the other members of my team at work to all quit at once. We have a terrible boss.

But I'm about to finish up work for a while so I'm sure in a few weeks time I will no longer feel quite so vindictive :p

Right now I would pay the other members of my team at work to all quit at once. We have a terrible boss.

But I'm about to finish up work for a while so I'm sure in a few weeks time I will no longer feel quite so vindictive :p

Thats an awesome idea, why on earth didnt I think of that!
Win lotto, split it amongst all the other employees so that they all retire and the company goes under :cool:

What's the problem with the boss?? Geez if everyone wants to leave must be pretty bad.....

Thats an awesome idea, why on earth didnt I think of that!
Win lotto, split it amongst all the other employees so that they all retire and the company goes under :cool:

To retire you need $5m in unencumbered assets to achieve $100k pa passive income. Unless you give everyone $5m then nobody can retire unfortunately.

To retire you need $5m in unencumbered assets to achieve $100k pa passive income. Unless you give everyone $5m then nobody can retire unfortunately.

Need more because we need to consider death, divorce, despair, disease. Perhaps consider getting 8 LOCs inside your 16 trusts.

Have you considered basset protection?

article-2359101-1ABCBCDB000005DC-587_634x393.jpg

I'd convert it all to gold bullion then bury it in various places around Australia.

Then sell maps of where i buried it on the internet, or maybe give the maps away and sit back and watch the gold rush.

What's the problem with the boss?? Geez if everyone wants to leave must be pretty bad.....

Yeah, it's pretty bad, he's just one of those condescending bullies who doesn't know what he's doing but insists he does, and if you dare disagree with him he tries (thankfully without success) to put you on performance management plans. He sits barely 2 metres from us but hardly speaks to us, sometimes weeks go by without so much as a "good morning".

Luckily my team is quite small. I'd sacrifice $20m out of the $70m just to make this happen :D

If I won the $70m I wouldn't tell anyone except my husband (or if I did, tell them I won a much smaller amount) and I would continue living life as I do now. I'm happy with how things are traveling for me and I don't see $70m drastically improving it as I'm not an overly materialistic person.

I would gift and treat family and friends here and there instead of giving them lump sums and I would give a lot to animal and cancer charities.

Well seeing as there were only 2 winners they certainly got enough money :)

First thing I'd do is NOTHING. Not a thing. It's too huge an impact to take it all in. I'd probably lock it into a term deposit and think long and hard for 6-12mths.

Most of the people that have won a lot of money and then ended up poor as church mice ran through the money rather quickly on partying, drugs and an insane lifestyle - fast women, fast cars, fast everything.

Then I would upgrade my lifestyle by a couple of notches, nothing outrageous as I love my friends and I would want to still hang out with them etc.

The NSW winner was actually a syndicate of 15 workmates. 2.4 million each. So much better than just a single winner, good luck to them, hope they still have some of it in 5 years time.

Back