When looking through property adds......and property

Does anyone out there consider it useful if they were provided a floorplan with properties you go to inspect?

Just querying this.

I went through a property a few months ago, and the RE agent produced a floor plan of the property with the advertisement.

I found it useful, after viewing about 8 properties that day, as you could go back to the floorplan and retrace your steps (in your mind) to compare.

Do any agents on this forum do this?

I know one in agent in SEqld does??

F

Many agents will offer (as part of their marketing campaign) the choice of a floor plan, both on the internet and brochures.

I find them useful, it makes it easier to know what you want to do to the place if it requires any renovations and makes things clearer in my mind.

I've also seen some fairly nice properties, with tragic floor plans. So it can also make me less inclined to inspecting it if it's a bad set out.

Floorplans are key

There are three key pieces of information that I need when doing my pre-inspection search

* address
* floorplan
* couple of photos/images

I am always quite amazed when there is an absence of a floorplan, but I don't know whether that is because there isn't a good floorplan or whether they are trying to get you to come and view the property.

I would also urge you to keep the floorplan image when purchasing a property to use when renting it out. More information will get better quality leads and interest imo

Very important for me to qualify the property - I prefer to do the research and culling at my desk rather than having to physically inspect the property.

Yes of course they are very helpful (to EVERYONE). But it's the ones without it and other useful information that sometimes gives you a bargain.
Like the one advertised as a 3 bedroom, separate kitchen and laundry (not much more). They neglected to mention the HUGE newly built family room (I will now have a 4 bedroom and 2 living room house. Thank you very much. One other bidder. I win!!!! Under market value.

Yes of course they are very helpful (to EVERYONE). But it's the ones without it and other useful information that sometimes gives you a bargain.
Like the one advertised as a 3 bedroom, separate kitchen and laundry (not much more). They neglected to mention the HUGE newly built family room (I will now have a 4 bedroom and 2 living room house. Thank you very much. One other bidder. I win!!!! Under market value.

Yeah, I kind of gathered they are pretty important to everyone.

Just wanted some feedback.

To indicate why I was steering the question neutrally, is because I have a couple of design software packages, and was looking at getting some extra 'pocket money' by providing this service to RE's that don't offer it.

Cheers,

F

Hey, congratulations. Whereabouts is it?

Back