where is the grossrealisation fund

hi all
no not a funds manager
this was a fund put up on somersoft total private fund and was looking a 20% equity lending into properties in Australia but for some reason it was removed.
it didn't charge a fee so was not covered by the consumer credit act
and was from outside australia so didn't have all the issues with regard to regulation.
I posted it to see how long it would stay up.
and it was 15 mins
now
there was nothing in it that was illegal defamatory or solititory about it any more then three posts that are on somersoft currently.
and my question was very simple.
If I use smoke and mirror and don't say what a fund is it seems to be ok but if I take that fund and say what that type of fund is but but it in my name so I can't get defamed by myself its not my post latsed 15 mins the others are still there and have lasted 14 days.
and my question is simple why
who deleted it and why
and when you answer why be prepared to be ask what is the difference between the posts
grossrealisation is a form of lending for those that don't know and I simply wanted to work out if it took 15 mins ( two posts or adds to post) to get thrown to the bin
why is it so
I don't have a problem with posts being deleted but there must be a consistance and thats not the case.
so I will keep asking the question
or maybe ask the mods
please put the post back

Let me try and get this straight.

You are starting a fund to invest in development finance - mezzanine money?

It is unregulated and operates offshore where a lot of Australian laws can't touch or regulate it?

You are seeking investors from our community?

Your post was deleted?

Is this correct?

Hey Guys.....

While you're looking, I seem to have mislaid a trust fund with a few million in it too.

If you come across it can you give me yell ......

:D

rossv

To be quite honest; most of your posts leave me rather puzzled.
hiall
rolf, yousuggestionwrongitis believe i
tounderstand simple itis. usehead to smoothout concretewalls
when walls hardand headsoft, simple process thereis,
readpostsofgross
and understand you will. ifprocessfail
useof alpha-methyl-phenethylamine mayassist

(Honestly, would you really want give your hard-earned to someone with such a magnificent understanding of the English language? I'd be more trusting of the Nigerian spammers who can at least put a sentence together. But hey, do you what you like, it's not my money.)

grossreal.
am I missing something important here?

To be quite honest; most of your posts leave me rather puzzled.

:(:(:(

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one! Reading and reconstructing disjointed riddles on this forum (minus the grammar) has never been my strong point. I prefer more direct paragraphing :D
Sorry Lawrence, but you lose me on most of your posts - why can't you just come out and tell us which "the three posts on somersoft currently" are?! I'm lost.........

Also, as Simon has pointed out, you appear to be seeking investors for an unregulated offshore development fund? Is this correct? If so, then how is this not seen as a form of selling or soft spam on this forum?

I think the point Gross is making is his "supposed" fund may be much the same as the EFM fund and questions are being asked but not answered by people pushing the fund on this site and what is the difference between him promoting his fund here and others promoting the other fund here.

Please correct me if I'm wrong Gross.

hiall
readpostsofgross

Thanks Timmy
I finally understand;)

You are comparing your fund to a lending product offered by an Australian lender that is fully regulated and is designed to lend money to people?

You feel that this is the same as your product which is seeking money from our community and operating offshore?

Perhaps there is an "Emperor wears no clothes" syndrome existing here which stops people from questioning you on what you do. I know that what stops me is your appalling grammar and English which means I am reluctant to try to navigate your paragraphs, quite honestly I gave up a long time back. I know I wouldn't tolerate such writing from my employees or even my children for that matter.

Can I ask you if you are really a highly successful businessman with a strong track record in developing financial products and bringing them to market? If so then may I ask why you are marketing here and not via the more rarefied "sophisticated investor" community? Or perhaps your command of written English doesn't get you far with what I would imagine would be a far less tolerant audience?

I think my lack of attention to your ramblings was lazy of me and perhaps I should have started questioning your posts a while back. I apologise to our community for that. After all as Edmund Burke said "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.".

I think a few more good men on this forum should stop skipping your posts and start taking you to task for the advice you give and the products you tout.

Stay tuned.

Last edited:
hiall
readpostsofgross

(Honestly, would you really want give your hard-earned to someone with such a magnificent understanding of the English language? I'd be more trusting of the Nigerian spammers who can at least put a sentence together. But hey, do you what you like, it's not my money.)

Totally uncalled for.

Tools

I agree :(

GrossRealisation is very hard to understand with his posts, and so is JaffaSoft at times; doesn't make them any less worthy of posting. I do try and understand GR's posts..however, sometimes I'm none the wiser not with the posts but the concept and intent :confused: :confused:

I think the point Gross is making is his "supposed" fund may be much the same as the EFM fund and questions are being asked but not answered by people pushing the fund on this site and what is the difference between him promoting his fund here and others promoting the other fund here.

Please correct me if I'm wrong Gross.

Just read the EFM post.

Seems to me that there is some very healthy discussion going on about a fully regulated lending product.

Seems there is one person with this product who mentioned it and answered a few questions.

Quite a long bow to draw to state that "people pushing the fund on this site" or "others promoting the other fund here".

How about we all start taking some responsibility for the accuracy of what we write. Especially if we are accusing people of anything.

At the end of the day comparing these two products is comparing chalk and cheese.

Despite the apparent lack of usefulness of the EFM product to our investment community it is not calling for investment into a high risk fund based offshore - and based offshore to avoid regulation according to the author.

I agree :(

GrossRealisation is very hard to understand with his posts, and so is JaffaSoft at times; doesn't make them any less worthy of posting. I do try and understand GR's posts..however, sometimes I'm none the wiser not with the posts but the concept and intent :confused: :confused:

Maybe it is not you mate - perhaps the Emperor is naked after all?

Can't be bothered

How can you argue with someone when you don't know or understand what they're talking about ?

That's the reaction most people I know seem to have in relation to Lawrence and his posting.

Cliff

Back