Where should I go on holidays this Easter?

Hey everyone,

Me and Mrs have been through a lot lately and would like to unwind during this easter break. Any suggestions to places we can go will be much appreciated.

Details you might need to suggest:
We stay in Western Sydney and are after a place that is relaxing and has activities for kids (our friends with kids might join).
We are in mid 30s with a 3yo.
Plans are to drive <700 kms one way. (Sydney or interstate)
Open to countryside or famous tourist locations
2-3 nights stay. (No Camping)

HI Raj

why not check out the websites like getawaylounge.com.au, scoopon.com.au, cudo.com.au. Often have hotel stays/ things to do on the cheap.

I love getting my daily email from them and see where I should holiday next :)

HI Raj

why not check out the websites like getawaylounge.com.au, scoopon.com.au, cudo.com.au. Often have hotel stays/ things to do on the cheap.

I love getting my daily email from them and see where I should holiday next :)

I do get those emails from the websites. Not much help though. Any place suggestions ?

Hey everyone,

Me and Mrs have been through a lot lately and would like to unwind during this easter break. Any suggestions to places we can go will be much appreciated.

Details you might need to suggest:
We stay in Western Sydney and are after a place that is relaxing and has activities for kids (our friends with kids might join).
We are in mid 30s with a 3yo.
Plans are to drive <700 kms one way. (Sydney or interstate)
Open to countryside or famous tourist locations
2-3 nights stay. (No Camping)
First tip; don't go anywhere on Easter holidays - the whole Country is doing it; the roads are clogged and dangerous and everything is more expensive.

We have our hols when everyone else is working....bliss.

If you must go somewhere; Byron Bay caravan park is great - ask for Cabin 4....absolute beachfront.

Good luck getting a booking for Easter though.

Back