Where's all the avatars?

all showing here - except the little green squares seem to have had a falling out and are not cuddling up to each other any more.

all showing here - except the little green squares seem to have had a falling out and are not cuddling up to each other any more.
Hehehe... :D

Yes, I noticed that happen some time back too. Seemed to coincide with Sim returning to this forum and posting a bit again. ;)

And at about the same time I noticed I stopped getting any more little green squares. Seemed to coincide with my posting absolute rubbish on the forums instead of my usual gems. :p

Cheers,
Michael.

Last edited:
Actually ... you're using the "Somersoft Plain" style, which is specifically designed to minimise the appearance of the forums. This means no avatars are displayed! If you set it back to "Somersoft Default", you'll see avatars again.

I seem to remember doing this at geoffw's request so he could post from work with less chance of being discovered :eek:

I wonder if his new boss has worked out his forum addiction yet ? :p :D

Seemed to coincide with Sim returning to this forum and posting a bit again. ;)

I didn't do it - nobody saw me do it - you can't prove anything!

... actually I'm not really sure what you are describing. Is there a problem with the green kudos squares ?

... actually I'm not really sure what you are describing. Is there a problem with the green kudos squares ?
Nothing serious. They used to "touch" each other in their neat line, but now have a bit of a gap between each square. They've just spread out a bit, thats all. I like it as it makes it look like I've got more than I did before! :p

Cheers,
Michael.

Yep, 2 of mine fell off, can you put them back on please, ta. :D

GSJ

I seem to remember doing this at geoffw's request so he could post from work with less chance of being discovered :eek:

I wonder if his new boss has worked out his forum addiction yet ? :p :D
My boss is actually quite tolerant now.

He knows that I only go in when I have spare time, which is not that often now.

Back