Where's the ignore button

I've had enough. Never put anyone on ignore before, not even any of the annoying trolls in the past, but HG & Nulla are real pains in the ar$e. I thought they would have gone on their merry way by now, or be banned, but alas that hasn't happened. So, please, someone tell me where to find the ignore button.

"User CP" > "Miscellaneous" (at the bottom) > "Buddy / Ignore Lists"

Then type the nicks you want to ignore.

M

well - i've done it - after several thousand posts and a couple of years i've finally put someone on my ignore list.

no, it wasn't hg as he does "sometimes" have something contributive ... it was that other one that spouts nothing but communist venom.

"cheers" to all you capitalists.

See, if everyone does that, they would have no one to spread their poison to.

Seriously, though. Why would they bother to come if they are so sure we're going to crash and burn, which is what they want? They AREN'T sure. In fact, they're downright scared that we're really going to get through this even stronger. So they have nothing left but to throw in 'academic' items that don't stand up to the reality of our experience, hoping they'll throw us off balance.

They won't.
Alex

Don't you guys think a negative view adds a balance to the investing landscape?
I see it as risk management and i'm not that insecure in my investing to let it worry me. Maybe, they are correct.

And why does them being ignored have to be advertised to the forum? Whats doing there?

Don't you guys think a negative view adds a balance to the investing landscape?

i don't mind a negative view - and read those posts with as much and open mind as the positive ones. and sometimes they do make me pause and think.

there is a particular poster who does nothing but personally attack with spite - that is not a negative view - it is immature and unnecessary.

p.s. they begin with a "m" and end with "11"

ok, well thats different. Did you report it? I still dont know who begin with a "m" and end with "11" is tho.

i don't mind a negative view - and read those posts with as much and open mind as the positive ones. and sometimes they do make me pause and think.

there is a particular poster who does nothing but personally attack with spite - that is not a negative view - it is immature and unnecessary.

p.s. they begin with a "m" and end with "11"

Oh, maybe I already have him on ignore. There are a few of them I have done that to as it was getting on my nerves just listening to the rubbish being posted.

Hmm, out of curiosity I searched for him & nothing came up, but there is one by the same name with 22 at the end of his name. Same sort of dribble. You'd think they'd get sick of comming here, hey?

Early on in the piece I put someone on ignore, personally I found it a pain as I couldn't follow the thread when the person was a heavy poster. I ended up giving it away as a bad joke and now use my internal filtering tool.

Regards

Andrew

Back