Why didn't I see it sooner?

Doh......I should have seen it sooner?

Predicting the direction of markets is really so simple!

The Sun-Herald had an article showing how an American psychologist, Dr Terry Pettijohn, has completed a research paper which shows men admire bustier women when the economy sags(if you'll pardon the pun) but prefer smaller boobs during a boom.

The good doctor bases this analysis on the figures displayed over the history of Playboy magazine and linked them to the economic conditions at the time. He believes it's foolproof.

Hmmm........I can see it now.......

"No really dear.........I'm just researching economic conditions!!!!!"

:D :D

Alan,

Don't ignore the miniskirt theory!

Shorter skirts = greater economic confidence.

It's been a stock market staple for many years now.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Aceyducey said:
Alan,

Don't ignore the miniskirt theory!

Shorter skirts = greater economic confidence.

It's been a stock market staple for many years now.

Cheers,

Aceyducey
WOW! Not only are the skirts short, but the girls must wax the bikini line, they hang them soooo low. Not only economic confidence but SEXUAL confidence to boot!

Gives us old farts something to look forward to when we go shopping!

Thommo so funny with the shopping comment.

I am the opposite to you...if I see one more darn butt crack hanging out of the top of jeans on campus I will scream in frustration! It is just tacky and awful...must be a generation/gender difference that what makes your day more interesting makes me wanna scream. :p

Vive le difference!!!!! :D

Personally I feel like suggesting to some girls that they go and put some warm trousers on, goose flesh legs are not attractive, defeating the purpose of a short skirt.
As for hipsters - what I want to know is why women who wear them, surely knowing the increased risk of flashing your underpants, then wear truly hideous, cheap, tacky underpants. :p

I want to know why those who have a (very much) less than perfect figure wear hipsters & usually with a crop top. Following on from Lissy, another pet peeve is the string from G-Strings that invariably hangs out of the top.

There are plenty of fashionable clothes you can get where the larger body can look really attractive. Why look bad on purpose.

bonecrusher said:
Wer'e talking anal floss here..lol
Which reminds me.

As one colleague of mine (of non Australian origin) found to his sorrow.

NEVER ask what a "wedgie" is (at my workplace).

Back