Will Kefford be sacked this week or next?

I was the one who posted the dodgy surveyor earlier in the year. Unfortunately I have to report that the same woman has had two further serious offences brought before BPB and both times got off scot-free, still practicing. Cost to the community is over $20m. Maybe not so funny now?

Just search corrupt surveyor and it'll take you back.

I'd like to report this surveyor is now under investigation by the police for public order offences.

The Building Commission (Kefford) did nothing for five months and found it acceptable. The BPB (Russell) doesn't even communicate, does he exist?

I was the one who posted the dodgy surveyor earlier in the year. Unfortunately I have to report that the same woman has had two further serious offences brought before BPB and both times got off scot-free, still practicing. Cost to the community is over $20m. Maybe not so funny now?

Just search corrupt surveyor and it'll take you back.

How can a wonky surveyor cost $20 mill ? Is it the community picking up the tab or individuals in the community?

How can a wonky surveyor cost $20 mill ? Is it the community picking up the tab or individuals in the community?

Individuals and municipal councils.

The Ombudsman's report into the corruption at the Building Commission/Building Practitioners Board/Building Appeals Board is scheduled to be presented this month.

Kefford has already refused to adhere to the Ombudsman's instructions to publish the history of building practitioners hearings, therefore you cannot confirm whether any surveyor is bent or not. The primary responsibility of the BC/BPB/BAB is to protect the public.

Back