Will you buy this ?

Wow, a yield of under 3% where do I sign? :p

From the peeps that I know who've rented and bought in the area, I'd guess the market rent should be closer to $410/wk, and sale price of $500k?? Still an ordinary yield.. $595k would get you a nice house in Coorparoo/Camp Hill.

This is the type of IPs some buyer agents pushing.
Did a BA actually push this to you?? I don't think it's marketed at investors.. who knows, some owner occupier may fall in love with the bathroom tiling and pay $595k :p

From the peeps that I know who've rented and bought in the area, I'd guess the market rent should be closer to $410/wk, and sale price of $500k?? Still an ordinary yield.. $595k would get you a nice house in Coorparoo/Camp Hill.

I would have thought (judging from the photos) that you could get $440 a week. We are getting $440 a week for a house similar to this in size and internal style but ours is much uglier from the street). I wouldn't think this would sell for $500K, and think $550K to $600K (perhaps a little more), going on past sales around the area. One nearby (not as nice inside, smaller block, worse street) just sold for $575K.

Did a BA actually push this to you?? I don't think it's marketed at investors.. who knows, some owner occupier may fall in love with the bathroom tiling and pay $595k :p

There is money being spent on houses in this area, so the whole area is slowly getting more attractive.

Not sure how much it should rent for, just started looking around. The BA was pushing IPs around mid 5 at up to 4% yield, but the properties are nowhere as nice looking as this. Just thinking if an investor pays $600K and only getting $340 pw rent.

Back