Wrap Pack/Kit

Greetings
Am wanting to become a sponge with regard to info on wrapping. the wrap kit by steve mcknight and the wrap pack by rick otton sound good but i'd appreciate some input from anyone who has either of them. ie are they worth it? and if anyone has any comparison between the two, that would be great. am leaning towards the steve mcknight one, as to me the rick otton sell job on his website is overdone- trying to sell it on over the top advertising/marketing. "BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE" type of stuff. :p
Cheers
tondon

Hiya Tondon,

There have been many (!!!) previous comparisons between the two wrap packs...

Two of my comparisons are: (These are both in fantastic overall threads, with lots of info, read the whole things!)

comparison 1
and

comparison 2

As I said here, they are both good, both have differrent information, and both have value in their own right.

I, personally, like Rick's method best. The main reason for saying this is growth through multiplication. If you do one wrap and hold it for 25 years (a-la McNight) then you have made the profit once, however, if you cash the person out every 2-3 years, you can do 10 deals with the same original cash in that time, oh, and don't forget, you can do more deals with the profit, so it becomes a pyramid effect.

The first one allows you to do 3, those three allow you to do 9, the 9 allow (at 3 per cashout) you to do 27..... THEORETICALLY by the time you get 25 years down the track you could have (3, 9, 27, 81, 243, 729, 2187, 6561, 19683, 59049) nearly 60,000 wrapped properties...

Of course, your serviceability would have died in the butt by the time you got anywhere near level 3 or 4 of the pyramid, but I am just using the ridiculous to make the point.

In any case, if you ARE interested in wrapping, why don't you consider coming along to Wrap Boot Camp

I'll be there, should be a fantastic weekend!!!

Also, you might consider going along to the Vendor Finance Association meetings, or, and especially
The BIG meeting in Brisbane

Hope this helps.

asy :D

Last edited:
Thanks asy for the info. I think I'll go for the wrap pack first, and hopefully have some success and then be able to afford the wrap camp.

Back