Your top 3 reads related to investing

What are your top 3 essential reads related to investing. Can be residential or other. Whether it be a motivatiknal book, an in depth look at growth factors, tax information, etc.
Why those three?

Would these be your recommendations to the investor just stating out or yet to? If not what are you recommended reads for that target audience?

For someone who has more experience, would you have further recommended reads?i

1.) Personal Investment Plan (Fail to plan = plan to fail. Creating clarity and a path of least resistance to your goals (investment/business/personal or otherwise) is imperative to a successful outcome. Know it and believe it, inside and out, and your every decision be it consciously or subconsciously will lead you there.

2.) Somersoft (The anecdotal gift that keeps giving, but leverages the minds of many.)

3.) Think and Grow Rich - Napoleon Hill (Mindset)

Agree love Mr Money Moustache!

I used to also really enjoy JL Collins but he seems to have gone all spammy lately

http://jlcollinsnh.com

Someone here recently recommended The Property Puzzle by Stuart Wemyss and I thought it was a good read

The Intelligent Investor - Benjamin Graham (discipline and focus)

The Richest Man in Babylon - George Clason (mindset)

ATO, Forums, News, Legal Updates (practical information)

I know there's 100' and 1000's out there, but of the few books I ever read, the ones that hit the jackpot were Rich Dad Poor Dad combined with The Richest Man in Babylon.

Peter Butt - property law
Rost & Collins - valuation
and the little blue book used for feasibility studies

All boring but worth their weight in platinum.

7 steps to wealth john Burley
rich dad poor dad Robert Kiyasaki
1 tp 30 properties by steve mcknight

These are the books that motivated me and gave me the initial knowledge base to get into investing.

More Wealth From Residential Property - Jan Somers
$10 Million Property in 10 Years - Peter Spann
Value Able - Roger Montgomery

1. Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
2. What I didn't learn in school but wish I had by Jamie McIntyre
3. Pretty much anything by Robert G Allen

I have plenty more but these are my top 3 most influential.

Back