yourproject.com.au ? ?

Just looking at the yourproject.com.au site and it seems that they provide an e book packed full of information regarding property development. Also a 20 Tools of developers as well.

Just wondering if any has purchased either of these items or if anyone has any feedback regarding thier services?

Thanks

Matt

Matt

I have met the guy personally and he seemed ok. A few concerns though:

a. He doesn't hold any property himself which I thought strange.
b. He no longer does any developments and concentrates on the yourproject.com site which leads me to ask if he is still in touch with the current market?

I decided not to subscribe but as I have not actually seen the E-book I can't comment on in.

Hope this helps

Geronimo
Acute Mortgage Reductions
'Better Finance for More Homes Sooner'

Originally posted by Matt Mc
Just looking at the yourproject.com.au site and it seems that they provide an e book packed full of information regarding property development. Also a 20 Tools of developers as well.

Just wondering if any has purchased either of these items or if anyone has any feedback regarding thier services?

Thanks

Matt

I have bought both the ebook and 20 tools.

Don't bother!

Even though the ebook has "your projects" name on it, it seems to be a copy of an American one (they use words like drug stores.)It is very fluffy and not much content that would be useful to a beginning developer. It talks about larger develoments such as offices, subdivisions and industrial parks.

It does not go through the process of development which is probably what you are after.

With regards to the toolbox, it is a series of excel templates and a few word documents again related to larger projects. If you look into the properties section of the documents, you can see who initially created them (??an old employer) and who he pinched them from.

Thanks Michael

Looks like my gut instincts were correct. In our meeting he avoided my questions on what previous projects he had done.

Thanks for letting us know.

Brendon
---------------------

Acute Mortgage Reductions
'Better Finance for More Homes Sooner'

I shall both agree and disagree about the ebooks.

I bought both the toolbox (ie 20 tools) and the your project book. About $40 if I remember correctly. Didn't subscribe to the $280 training.

Forget about the toolbox- it is a piece of crap, and a total waste of time. Most of it is not related to re at all, but the esoterics of project management (even software?)

But the other ebook is brilliant, and gives a good insight into development. Unfortunately, some is pie in the sky stuff, but most is very good.

Personally, I downloaded peter combens development checklist (free-about 4 pages), and clipped it onto the ebook (60 pages) . Have read and reread both many, many times, and will continue to do so

Hope this helps.

Back